Safest Way To Travel? - Page 2 of 2

I was tempted to vote for travel by car. It - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 8:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Which for you is the safest mode of transport to go on a vactaion?
  Car       20.00%
  Bus       20.00%
  Plane       40.00%
  Ship       20.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Safest Way To Travel?
A Friend

Safest Way To Travel? - Page 2

I was tempted to vote for travel by car. It feels the safest when I am in it, nice an cozy. But, I know that there are more fatalities in car accidents than by plane travel. However, I don't know all of the statistics, and since a bus is still a motorized driving vehicle, I voted for ship. I don't hear about ship wrecks very often at all, but then they could either not be newsworthy enough for me to know about it or some other expanation. I thought that maybe with newer technology, that boating along on water, even at a good speed (I don't think it comes close to the speed of an airplane, though) might be safer than flying at great speeds through the air at such high altitudes. I could be wrong, though. I am really only guessing.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Safest Way To Travel?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,