JeanBorde.com - Page 2 of 2

That is what I was looking for with my recent - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 13th Jul, 2016 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Jean Borde JeanBorde.com - Official site of the Administrator
12th Oct, 2010 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

JeanBorde.com - Page 2

I changed the background image on this site to our regular SMF model stock photo instead so there is less concentration on a 'face' and more on the content. I may do it more regularly.

JeanBorde.com
JeanBorde.com (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2011 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

JeanBordecom

I updated my page with a look that reflects a more thoughtful / pondering feel rather than jumping in the air with excitement.

JeanBorde.com
JeanBorde.com (Hover)

29th Jun, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

JeanBorde.com Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Time For A Change

The new design of my personal page reflects my current work on making ROK II successful. People will appreciate a comely face that has that mystic touch rather than mine. It represents my last effort online to get somewhere with whatever time I've invested on current projects.

JeanBorde.com
JeanBorde.com (Hover)

13th Jul, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 JeanBordecom

I like the mystical look of the woman. I don't know if that's the look you were after but its a mixture of a contemplative theme with the added touch of fantasy.

13th Jul, 2016 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

JeanBordecom

That is what I was looking for with my recent Role-playing Game push however I'm not completely satisfied with it and may change it slightly soon.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: JeanBorde.com

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,