Valentine's Day - Page 4 of 9

February is a swamped month for us because - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2007 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Typically you give something with a heart, chocolates or maybe even a rose, but what will you do?
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2005 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day - Page 4

You will have to see my blog for details, but I got my wife a digital camera and a printer that prints pictures. She loved it, which is good because just yesterday she ruined my plans by informing me that she doesn't really like flowers and that she always has to act happy when I get them. She had told me she didn't really like them earlier this year, but now I found out she has been faking it! How rude! So she was happy this year, and I even got up with the sick kid to clean up the puke! Im so sweet, and now so sick to my stomach! Happy Valentines day everyone!

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2005 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

Here's a Valentine I received via email from my friend in Washington:

Redneck Valentine Poem
Collards is green,
my dog's name is Blue
and I'm so lucky
to have a sweet thang like you.
Yore hair is like cornsilk
a-flapping in the breeze.
Softer than Blue's
and without all them fleas.
You move like the bass,
which excite me in May.
You ain't got no scales
but I love you anyway.
Yo're as satisfy'n as okry
jist a-fry'n in the pan.
Yo're as fragrant as "snuff"
right out of the can.
You have some'a yore teeth,
for which I am proud;
I hold my head high
when we're in a crowd.
On special occasions,
when you shave under yore arms,
well, I'm in hawg heaven,
and awed by yore charms.
Still them fellers at work,
they all want to know,
what I did to deserve
such a purdy, young doe.
Like a good roll of duct tape
yo're there fer yore man,
to patch up life's troubles
and fix what you can.
Yo're as cute as a junebug
a-buzzin' overhead.
You ain't mean like those far ants
I found in my bed.
Cut from the best cloth
like a plaid flannel shirt,
you spark up my life
more than a fresh load of dirt.
When you hold me real tight
like a padded gunrack,
my life is complete;
Ain't nuttin' I lack.
Yore complexion, it's perfection,
like the best vinyl sidin'.
despite all the years,
yore age, it keeps hidin'.
Me 'n' you's like a Moon Pie
with a RC cold drank,
we go together
like a skunk goes with stank.
Some men, they buy chocolate
for Valentine's Day;
They git it at Wal-Mart,
it's romantic that way.
Some men git roses
on that special day
from the cooler at Kroger.
"That's impressive," I say.
Some men buy fine diamonds
from a flea market booth.
"Diamonds are forever,"
they explain, suave and couth.
But for this man, honey,
these won't do.
Cause yor'e too special,
you sweet thang you.
I got you a gift,
without taste nor odor,
more useful than diamonds...
IT'S A NEW TROLL'N MOTOR!

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm going to surprise him with a semi-makeover - one that includes me with cosmetics and without paint splatters. I'm going to take him to the Algonquin for lunch, and then I have a crash course in Salsa dancing - something he's always talked about doing but been to nervous to attempt - at one of the "best" studios in the city.

Ack! I'm excited.

Amy

13th Feb, 2006 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Day Valentines

Wow, Amy...that sounds exciting! I am not sure what can I do, I am literally "broke" since February is a very expensive month for us (my birthday, valentine's day and our anniversary!).

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Day Valentines

**Giggles** The poem was fantastic. I'll have to print that our for Josh. It's so fitting.

Salsa dancing is fun. My fiance have been taking dance lessons together forever, and we have two Latin dances in our program, and they're great. Good luck with that!

This is actually the first year we'll be doing something. I'm not really big on the whole Hallmark Holiday thing because I think that everyday should be special with my significant other, but I'm appeasing him this year. We decided that we weren't going to go big into the gifts, which is fine. We're going to go restaurant hopping. We're going to go our favorite appetizer restaurant, then we're going to go to Olive Garden for soup and salad, then we're going to go bowling or something to let that food settle, and then we're going to go to another restaurant for dessert. It's not really a huge big thing, but it's better than the nothing we do every year.

I got him the perfect card, but I can't explain it to yall until after he gets it. Granted he has been dormant from this site for awhile, but it'd be my luck the he just happened to pop on. It's perfect, though.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day

A normal Saint Valentine's Day.

Before the alarm clock rang I wake up an put my present on the kitchen table .
Until sleep I get to bad and kiss her good morning.Love, what a wonderful feeling"¦
Latter we get to the market for some shoppings.
She is very happy and appreciated my present which consisted in a nice wrist watch and some flowers.
How wonderful was the day we met first...
In the lunch time we prepare some traditional food and watch the olympics on Tv.
To night we will go to a chinese restaurant, a modest one but with candle on the table, for our third Saint Valentine's anniversarie.

Reconcile Edited: Steve on 14th Feb, 2006 - 5:53pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2006 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day - Page 4

Lets be honest, Valentines is really about the ladies.

I do not mind that at all either. I do not go for the traditional flowers and chocolate and hearts thing either. If I want my sweetheart to feel loved I would do my best to show it more personally rather than just following the crowd through another holiday. I am getting better over the years about how I have expressed my love for my eternal companion. This year I purchased her an inexpensive, small fridge to put in her bedroom near her treadmill, you know the hotel size fridges. I know it seems strange to put a fridge next to a treadmill, but she is a huge health nut and likes fresh fruits and water after exercising. I did actually buy some flowers this year. Hey, the fact is, I love the girl, and wouldn't have it any other way. so, take the time to show her you love her, you never know what tomorrow brings.

13th Feb, 2007 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

February is a swamped month for us because it is LDS_forever's Birthday, Valentine's Day and our Anniversary. So after a whirlwind Birthday we decided to go out a bit for Valentine's as a family. Besides when you have kids there is not much time for candles and 'alone' time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Valentine's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,