Valentine's Day - Page 5 of 9

QUOTE (Ant @ 6-Feb 08, 6:51 PM) ... I am actually - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2008 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Typically you give something with a heart, chocolates or maybe even a rose, but what will you do?
13th Feb, 2007 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day - Page 5

My only valentines are my kids - 9-year-old daughter and 24-year-old son. We'll probably just exchange cards and have a little chocolate smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2007 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

We're just going out for a bite to eat at lunchtime. The prices double in the evening, and I won't pay it on principle laugh.gif, besides which our eldest Son can't babysit as he is taking his girlfriend out for a meal. It doesn't matter to me as long as you spend the day with people that you love.
I'll just make sure I have a supply of chocolate in for the evening!

14th Feb, 2007 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

We are going for lunch to Pizza Hut with the kids, they have a jungle gym that Felipe likes and some Arcade games.

6th Feb, 2008 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Day Valentines

Anyone planning something special for Valentine's Day 2008? February is usually a very busy month with celebrations for us: LDS_forever's Birthday, our Anniversary, and of course Valentine's Day, so we have decided to have one big day at the mall with kids and count all in as we have to budget big time for the upcoming delivery.

6th Feb, 2008 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

I'm taking my girlfried out for an early Valentines Day surprise this Friday. She is currently under the impression that she is going with me to a drinks reception at the Navy Base 40 miles away, but I am actually taking her to see The Nutcracker at the theatre just down the road from the Navy Base. Hopefully that will be a fun surprise!

In terms of the actual night, we will have sum sort of meal I imagine!

7th Feb, 2008 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day

These situations always make me feel out of it. I don't have a serious relationship so no real girl to give any valentines to. sad.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2008 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day - Page 5

In the past I got the usual, a date, flowers, going out to get something to eat and butterfly talk, but this year I'm not sure if its going to be like that. I'll keep ya in the know.

13th Feb, 2008 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

QUOTE (Ant @ 6-Feb 08, 6:51 PM)
... I am actually taking her to see The Nutcracker at the theatre just down the road from the Navy Base. Hopefully that will be a fun surprise!

We went to the Nutcracker last Friday, and she loved it, it went down really well! Tomorrow she is coming over to mine, and I'm making us both a Curry, and we will probably watch a film and go for a walk or something!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Valentine's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,