Valentine's Day - Page 2 of 9

Im pretty excited this year. Our anniversary - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Feb, 2005 - 6:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Typically you give something with a heart, chocolates or maybe even a rose, but what will you do?
7th Feb, 2005 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day - Page 2

Once again, my special someone this year is my daughter. I've put together some supplies so we can make valentines for her classmates with pencils and a sweet. For her, I haven't decided yet how to make her feel special, but we'll have something fun, for sure. She's my little princess smile.gif For my son? A little cash in his hand makes him smile...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2005 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Day Valentines

My wife doesn't seem to care for flowers or chocolates. The occassional card makes her smile. I have found the one thing that always makes her happy is a poem. I think its because it is something from my heart that took time and effort to make. I don't write them too often, I find that absence makes the heart grow fonder. The less she gets them, the more special they are. Besides, our anniversary is just two days after V day.

8th Feb, 2005 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

As LDS said we are still unsure what to do, but here are some fancy ideas for those of you who like to go all out (see link / one quoted) including those who can't:

My very favorite Valentines Day was when we were the "brokest". We went to the mall and tried to spot couples who had been together as long a as we had.(17 years) We stopped at the Halmark shop and picked out the card we would give eachother if we were buying. We spent 2 hours sharing cards that day! We bought a a $.25 box of "conversation hearts", then went home and took clues from what the hearts said, "kiss me, be mine" etc.
Ref. https://www.stretcher.com/stories/980129b.cfm

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Page 2 Day Valentines

I think me and a couple of my buds are going to get some of our closest friends (who are girls) some sort of stuffed toy, chocolate, and some conversation hearts...and maybe something fun like some silly string...not sure yet...and/or we might take them out to dinner depending on how much money we still have... wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2005 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Day Valentines

My husband and I always exchange cards on Valentine's day and give each other lots of tlc. We will usually take turns giving each other back, shoulder, and foot massages, instead of paying to go to a professional masseuse. It doesn't usually matter what we do, although it is nice to share some time out somewhere alone. We spend some time with our children first. As Farseer said, our children are our Valentine's too. wink.gif This year our church is having a regional Valentine's day dance for adult couples, so we are going to that. We have a lot of fun dancing. I love valentine's day and usually decorate the house and make treats, usually chocolate truffles. Great ideas JB for an inexpensive Valentine's date, thanks.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2005 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day

Well, traditionally I don't realize it's valentines day, and spend the evening doing homework or playing a video game. However this year it's different, I got engaged about a month ago, so I'm trying to come up with a good plan for friday night.

Currently I've got a home-cooked candle light dinner planned, but I'm not sure what to do after the dinner. She really likes movies, so I thought about a movie, but we watch a lot of movies, so I wanted to try something different. I might try to locate a good sized room so that we could do some dancing by ourselves, but that can often be tricky. So I guess I'll see what happens.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2005 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day - Page 2

However this year it's different, I got engaged about a month ago, so I'm trying to come up with a good plan for friday night.

Good for you, Ramsus. Yes, Valentines Day does change dramatically when you are engaged or married. I just wanted to point out that Valentines Day is Monday Feb 14th, not this Friday. I would hate for you to make plans on a day that wasn't actually Valentines Day, although there is nothing wrong with having well-laid plans for any day.
I work on Monday, but my wife will be at home, so I ordered flowers to be delivered to her at home, and I plan to buy her a DVD movie she has been begging for. It's a love-story type movie, so it would be appropriate. The flowers alone should be enough, as she will be smitten by them for a week (she loves flowers) but I usually like to get her at least 2 things, since I don't get her a card.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2005 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Im pretty excited this year. Our anniversary is on the 16th so we celebrate them at the same time. We are going to some convention this year and spending the night in a hotel. I have a great poem written for my wife and have made arrangements for the kids. If she doesn't have a problem with her condition, then it should be alot of fun! This is year number eight and I am hoping to make this year the best yet!

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 11th Feb, 2005 - 6:31am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Valentine's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,