Pippa Middleton

Pippa Middleton - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th May, 2011 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Pippa Middleton Discussion
Is she more 'hot' than her sister?
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton

Pippa Middleton 'Hotter' than Kate, Outshines Sister at Royal Wedding
Bulgaria Related News

The maid of honor at Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding, Pippa Middleton, has been described as the surprise of the British royal wedding. Photo by ...
Source: Bulgaria News

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2011 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Middleton Pippa

I knew there would be someone saying that, but look at the photo of Pippa Middleton and tell me which one do you think is the better looking one?

Kate Middleton's own Thread: Source 5

Pippa Middleton
Pippa Middleton (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

30th Apr, 2011 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton History & Civil Business Politics

I think Kate has a more sophisticated look. It's interesting though because Philippa (Pippa) is her younger sister and she looks like she's older (at least to me).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

30th Apr, 2011 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Middleton Pippa

It may also be how they do her makeup and her pose. She looks a bit different when wearing the white dress but she still does not pass Kate. It may be too that the single one always looks 'more appealing' because everyone will now want to know who she hooks up with.

Pippa Middleton
Pippa Middleton (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

30th Apr, 2011 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Middleton Pippa

She has a boyfriend. A good friend of Prince William (now Duke of Cambridge). His name is Alex Loudon. He is obviously rich like her family. laugh.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

1st May, 2011 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton

I don't know what you two are on about with the comparisons, I would have Pippa Middleton over for tea any day.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2011 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton

I'm going to throw in my optimistic view on the comparison. We all have our individual beauty the most important thing is that whomever Pippa does marry lets hope he thinks she is absolutely gorgeous because that's what is important.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 9th May, 2011 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton
A Friend

Pippa Middleton Politics Business Civil & History

I think I may be looked at in disgrace over this but I really don't find either of the girls attractive. I can see that they would both be considered attractive from a stereotypical point of view but they really do nothing for my blood.

There will always be a story or a drama between siblings even if its not them having the drama, the press will pick anything to create abit of tension or a debate.
If I was forced to vote I would go with Pippa simply because she seems slightly less "proper"

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pippa Middleton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,