Pippa Middleton - Page 2 of 3

Arrest over Pippa Middleton hack BRITISH police - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Sep, 2016 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Pippa Middleton Discussion
Is she more 'hot' than her sister?
9th May, 2011 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton - Page 2

Not even attractive? Your expectations must be pretty high or you have your own girlfriend or wife as a model? Pippa Middleton is just 'average' although she has some nice features the whole picture isn't Hollywood material, not by my standards I just know how people think. I do think Kate is prettier.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2011 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton
A Friend

Middleton Pippa

I wouldn't say my expectations or standards are very high(not that their low either), everyone is attracted by different things and for me neither of the sisters do it. Thats all.
I think the publicity and mass debate of this has blown right out of proportion.
Id say you hit the nail on the head they are both average so why the mass debate over who the pretties average sister is.
seems pointless to me thats all.

9th May, 2011 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton History & Civil Business Politics

I think I'm with Raz on this. I don't find them particularly attractive but just average girls. Kate perfume is like sold out everywhere I mean is ridiculous really. Pippa's tan on the wedding day looked way too fake.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 13th May, 2011 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Middleton Pippa

Legal stoush over topless Pippa pics

As Prince William and Catherine Middleton honeymoon in a secluded spot, the paparazzi who stalk them are back in the spotlight. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th May, 2011 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Middleton Pippa

Payback for Pippa-loving mate

Pippa Middleton's derriere has 217,009 fans and at least one sworn enemy. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton

Pippa Middleton gets bomb-proof car

Pippa Middleton will reportedly take delivery of an armoured vehicle – with bullet-proof windows and puncture-proof tyres – similar to those used by the UK royal family. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2014 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton - Page 2

Pippa talks downside of backside

SHE caught the world's attention in a fitted dress at her sister's wedding. Now Pippa Middleton has spoken for the first time about being famous because of her derrière. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2016 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Pippa Middleton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Arrest over Pippa Middleton hack

BRITISH police have arrested a 35-year-old man in connection with the alleged hacking of Pippa Middleton's iCloud account. Ref. Source 4q.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pippa Middleton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,