Perfect Pasta - Page 2 of 2

You've been cooking pasta all wrong. - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Nov, 2017 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Perfect Pasta How to cook pasta. Do you use oil? Do you bring it to a boil before adding pasta? Should you wait 5, 10 or 15 minutes for it to boil?
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Perfect Pasta
A Friend

Perfect Pasta - Page 2

The reason you are not suppose to add oil to your pasta is so that your sauce will stick to it. When you add oil or butter any sauce will slide right off the noodles.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2007 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Pasta Perfect

I never used to add oil to pasta, but my husband can only eat gluten free pasta, and to this it is an absolute must that you have to add olive oil to it, or it doesn't cook properly.
When I cook 'ordinary' pasta for myself, it has just become habit to add olive oil, and it doesn't seem to affect it badly.

Having said that, it does make the pasta slightly softer, but this doesn't matter to me, because that's how I like pasta anyway.

A good pasta dish, in my opinion really can't be beaten, and I could eat pasta any day of the week! laugh.gif

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Perfect Pasta Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

You've been cooking pasta all wrong. CELEBRITY chef Scott Conant says we are preparing pasta dishes the wrong way and has shared his secret to bringing out the best flavour. Source 3y.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Perfect Pasta

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,