Matrix Pickup Lines

Matrix Pickup Lines - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 28th Jun, 2012 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th May, 2011 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Matrix Pickup Lines

Matrix Pickup Lines
Matrix Related

Name: Aince

Comments: Looking for some cool pickup lines from the Matrix trilogy for a Matrix fanatic.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2011 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Lines Pickup Matrix

Matrix

A pickup line based on the Matrix? That will be a first... Whomever you are using that on will have to be a definite fanatic of the Trilogy for it to work or you will get a weird look.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Matrix Pickup Lines RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Name: Cipher

Comments: My favorite one is "You think that's air you're breathing?" then they usually say "Huh?" or "What?" and then I take it from there.

18th Jul, 2011 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Lines Pickup Matrix

Matrix

I don't know any that would like work on any of the girls I know but I have to admit that Cipher's pick above is pretty cool if you can make it work.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2012 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Lines Pickup Matrix

Name: Trinityinfinity

Title: This is perfect

Comments: "Is this the Matrix? Because you are the one!"

It's sort of cheesy, yes, but it's also The Pickup Line.

> TOPIC: Matrix Pickup Lines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.