Herman Cain - Page 2 of 2

Herman Cain is reassessing the future of his - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Nov, 2011 - 11:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Herman Cain Quotes
U.S.A. As President Of The USA
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2011 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Herman Cain - Page 2

Will allegations derail Herman Cain?

Herman Cain interviewed with Greta Van Susteren last night and admitted that he did indeed know about one of the so-called s-xual harassment cases against him back in the 1990s. Cain maintains his innocence and says he didn't do anything wrong. So why'd he settle? Glenn, Pat & Stu debate whether the allegations against Cain have any merit and if Cain's response will help or make it worse. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2011 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Cain Herman

She Is A Liar!

Herman Cain today said that Sharon Bialek, the first woman to publicly accuse the GOP presidential candidate of s-xual harassment, is a liar and that he can't remember ever meeting her. "I can categorically say I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period. And as far as these latest charges? I reject all of those," Cain told ABC News' Jonathan Karl in the ABC News/Yahoo Newsmakers interview [3:14 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2011 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Herman Cain History & Civil Business Politics

Herman Cain accuser bizarrely happy

You'd think someone revealing perhaps one of the worst & most traumatic events in their lifetime would be extremely nervous, emotional, and sad. But that's not what Herman Cain's latest accuser is -- she's happier than ever! Laughing, joking - even her attorney Gloria Allred was feeling chipper enough to drop one liners about Cain's 'stimulus package' during the presser. Is this the behavior of someone who is telling the truth? Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2011 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cain Herman

Presidential candidate Herman Cain will receive protection from the U.S. Secret Service, a source in federal law enforcement and two other sources told CNN.

Cain will be the first candidate in the race for the Republican presidential nomination in the 2012 election cycle to be placed under the protection of the federal law enforcement agency. The reason was not yet clear.

While early, it is not unprecedented for the Secret Service to take over the security of a presidential candidate. In May 2007, then-Sen. Barack Obama, who was running for the Democratic nomination, was placed under Secret Service protection.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2011 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Cain Herman

Herman Cain Reverses, Signs Pro-Life Pledge on Abortion

Herman Cain has reversed position and decided to sign a pro-life pledge on abortion a prominent pro-life group has had other Republican presidential hopefuls sign that Cain initially declined to attach his name to months ago.

Cain declined to sign the Susan B. Anthony List pledge in June, saying he couldn't do so because he can't "advance" any pro-life legislation as president, saying, at the time, "As president, I would sign it, but Congress must advance the legislation." The statement seemed somewhat nuanced to pro-life advocates in that while Cain, as president, couldn't "advance" pro-life legislation through Congress, he could undoubtedly use the power of the bully pulpit the presidency affords to persuade members of the House and Senate to advance the bill.

The SBA List informed LifeNews today that Cain has now signed the Pro-Life Presidential Leadership Pledge.

"This decision is consistent with the Herman Cain we have come to know," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of SBA List, about the pro-life presidential candidate. "He understands the wound abortion is to America and especially to the most vulnerable among us - people that Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger labeled "human weeds."

"We commend Mr. Cain for adding his name to the list of candidates who have signed the pledge, and should he be elected to the White House, we look forward to him leading the fight to protect women and unborn children." Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2011 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Herman Cain

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain tells CNN that he will be accused of a long-term extramarital affair; he denied the new allegations and said he plans to stay in the race.

"I did not have an affair," Cain told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room." "I have done nothing wrong."

Cain said his attorney has been told that an Atlanta TV station is coming out with a story about the alleged affair.

Cain has been the subject of at least two claims of s-xual harassment, which he has strongly denied.

Tune in to "The Situation Room" with Wolf Blitzer from 4 p.m. To 6 p.m. ET for more on this story. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2011 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Herman Cain - Page 2

Herman Cain is reassessing the future of his campaign for the Republican presidential nomination the day after a woman said she had a 13-year affair with him, a source close to the campaign tells CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

Cain held a conference call this morning with his senior campaign staff when he told them he is evaluating the viability of his campaign. The source tells CNN that Cain plans to continue his speaking schedule, including his speech in Michigan today.

On Monday, Cain denied the recent accusations in an interview with Blitzer on "The Situation Room." "I acknowledge that I knew the woman," he said. "I acknowledge that I have known her for about that period of time. But the accusation that I had a 13-year affair with her, no." Ref. CNN

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Herman Cain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,