Anthony Weiner - Page 4 of 5

Oh I know he is no longer in congress but - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Anthony Weiner Quotes
U.S.A. US Congressman
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2013 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Anthony Weiner - Page 4

A new Quinnipiac University Polling Institute on the New York mayoral race shows former congressman Anthony Weiner's support has continued to decline since revealing last week that he sent raunchy messages to women even after he was forced to quit Congress over the same behavior. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2013 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Weiner Anthony

Anthony Weiner gets into angry spat with Jewish voter

Anthony Weiner gets into a shouting match as he campaigns for New York City mayor. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Anthony Weiner History & Civil Business Politics

The emails that prompted a new review of Hillary Clinton's private server were on a device being examined as part of an investigation into Anthony Weiner, law enforcement officials say.

The probe began last month after the former Democratic congressman from New York exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl. Weiner is separated from top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Weiner Anthony

Anthony Weiner to plead guilty to sexting with minor. The former congressman, who resigned in 2011 and is separated from Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, could face up to 10 years in prison. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Weiner Anthony

Sentenced to 21 months in sexting case, Anthony Weiner says: 'I have a disease'. Former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison for sexting with a 15-year-old girl in a case that rocked Hillary Clinton's campaign for the White House in the closing days of the race and may have cost her the presidency. Source 3j.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Anthony Weiner
A Friend

Anthony Weiner

This once again shows why we need to get rid of people in the congress right now. Many of our congress members have been charged and convicted of crimes that would make it hard for normal people to have this type of job but they continue to be re-elected. This is sad that we have criminals like Mr. Wiener in the congress that continue to represent us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Anthony Weiner
A Friend

Anthony Weiner - Page 4

KN,

Weiner is no longer in Congress, but he was and it is sad that there are people like him and in both parties. 21 months in jail will hopefully give him some time to reflect on what he did with a minor and not do it again. If he does he may come in contact with a father who thinks about this differently and take the law into his own hands. I know what I'd do if someone messed with one of my girls and it wouldn't be pretty.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Anthony Weiner
A Friend

Anthony Weiner Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Oh I know he is no longer in congress but look up congress members who have been charged and convicted of a crime. You will see that we have a lot of criminals just as bad or worse than Mr Weiner still representing us in Washington DC. Then you will understand why they do not want to change some laws and 21 months in what will probably be a minimum security paradise is not what I would call real jail time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Anthony Weiner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,