Mormon Exorcism - Page 8 of 12

I had a very tender "situation" - Page 8 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2009 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Mormon Exorcism
Casting out demons from the body... Demon possession. Specific ordinance for casting out evil spirits?
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2009 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism - Page 8

Name: Randy

Comments: People suffering from drug abuse, alcoholism, even uncontrolled smoking fall under the effects of not just possessions, but what are called obsessive entities.

When a person uses drugs or other things, a side effect is that their bodies give off a form of negative psychic energy.
There are invisible creatures that live off this energy. They can attach themselves to people and use them as a food source. As they grow stronger they begin to manipulate the person to greater abuse of the substance that feeds them.

The worst of these creatures is an entity that lives off of fear. It searches for young people who are entering puberty, whose emotions are going through many changes, and who are fearful of many things. This creature lives off of their psychic energy of fear. As it grows stronger it begins to manipulate the surrounding environment, creating what we call "things that go bump in the night."

This is what is called a Poltergeist and they can become viciously strong.

This simply cannot happen to those who are living a Christ centered live. This is one reason why missionary work is so important. It changed lives and it stripes obsessive entities of their power to harm people.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2009 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Exorcism Mormon

How come we don't hear much about this kind of thing in priesthood meetings? There isn't a chapter in Exorcism.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2009 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism Studies Doctrine Mormon

Comments: The information I give begins with the gift of the discernment of spirits. Few have this gift but it is extremely important to spiritual warfare. Without this gift of the spirit it is impossible to determine the different types of myriads of spirits that are in the world. A demonic possession is treated differently from an earthbound spirit, as an example.

The authority that helps earthbound spirits reach their proper destination is the very same authority that casts out fallen angels and demonic influences, but different knowledge is required. Therefore you could say these are different techniques of using the authority you hold.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2009 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Page 8 Exorcism Mormon

These men may have the Priesthood but if they lack great faith it will not work. We need to know who we are in Christ - We are soldiers of the Most High - and that authority is within us all if we but just believe.

international QUOTE
"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
(Luke 10:19)

Before engaging in any kind of battle - we must first (train) - gain His Word within us - in our mind and spirit - and when we've gained that knowledge then the sword (the Word of God) is released out of our mouth with power and it is this sword we use to engage in battle against the evil forces.

international QUOTE
"For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit ..."
(1 Thessalonians 1:5)

When Jesus went into the wilderness and was being tempted by satan - He quoted scripture back at him... "It is written..." He didn't need to quote scriptures because satan knew the scriptures but Our Lord was showing us that by quoting His Word we can defeat the adversary and so you need not be afraid to wield it at any time or place.

The power of the priesthood is the greatest but if you never ever take it out of its shield and learn how to use it then its all for naught.

Of course the real test is out in the battlefield. God Bless

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

30th Nov, 2009 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Exorcism Mormon

Then you're saying that there are specific passages of scripture we use in order to do an exorcism? Thinking about it we have the exact prayers for the sacrament, baptism, ordinations and how to give blessings but nothing on exorcism.

Reconcile Edited: Josh on 30th Nov, 2009 - 2:33am

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism

Comments: When our Lord cast out evil spirits he died have a ritual to go by, or a book of exorcism. Instead he used his authority and cast them. It is a popular misunderstanding that the personal casting out an evil spirit must know the name of that being. This is false doctrine even for the Catholics.

Instead command them to come out using your Priesthood Authority in this manner, "In the name of Jesus Christ and by the authority of the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood I command all creatures of evil to come out of this person now!"

I have never seen this not work when done properly. Prayer and fasting before an event is part of the warrior's preparation for battle and this is battle. Treat it as such.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2009 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism - Page 8

Its kinda curious how many Christian churches talk about this a lot but the church doesn't. Is it that possession happens among non-member Christians more often than the Saints? I don't even know if there are priesthood holders in our stake that has done anything like this.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2009 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 8

I had a very tender "situation" where this woman who had been in love with my brother for almost a decade and who was also herself a memeber of the church. She had gone and cast a spell and had given a potion drink to my brother without his knowing what it was.

My brother who refused to have anything to do with this person all of a sudden was moving in with her. He started acting very strange and was very different all of a sudden. He would blow up over trivial things and was very short tempered and totally infatuated with this woman. Then there were markings that appeared on his body that were really weird and we would question him about them and he never seemed to have the answer.

Another brother who has the gift of sight went to visit him in her home reported that as soon as he entered into her home - he could feel as if something had grabbed a hold of his shoulders and all the hair on his body just stood on end the whole time he was in her home. When my younger brother looked at him - he began swearing at him and while he was doing this - he said he saw a demon spirit looking back at him. In fact - they had surrounded him and were all laughing at my younger brother as he stood in the doorway.

Right away I saught out the help of the Priesthood but instead of understanding and help - they treated me like I was crazy. The scriptures talk about witchcraftery happening in these last days so why didn't they believe me?! I went to see my bishop who I thought would understand but I found the same thing with him. So I went higher and went to see my stake president. When I went in to see him - my bishop who wasn't even invited - came walking in and told the stake president that whatever I was dealing with - it must be some kind of mistake - he made me look like a bumbling idiot in the front of the stake president. I broke down and walked out of the office.

When I thought I had no where to turn to - thats when the Lord sent me Bishop Velasco who himself is gifted with sight and has had many battles in this area. I had told him of my situation and he had let me know that because they don't teach it to the priesthood - they really don't believe or know what to do in situations like this. With his gift - he has learned and helped many people - members and nonmembers alike deal with this kind of stuff.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Mormon Exorcism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,