Mormon Exorcism - Page 9 of 12

Name: Jace Comments: Do evil spirits have - Page 9 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Apr, 2010 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Mormon Exorcism
Casting out demons from the body... Demon possession. Specific ordinance for casting out evil spirits?
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism - Page 9

We live in a world over flowing with the influences subtle and profound of the powers of principalities of evil under the direction of Lucifer. There is nowhere they do not go, nowhere they do not consider their own, and no one they do not think as slaves in their vengeance against God. When they break down our resistance, even the tiniest measure of our resistance, just like an infection in the presence of lowered immunity, they attack the person. And they use every tool at their disposal and these are many.

These attacks occur every second of every day and night, but unlike thoughtless bacteria or viruses, these are under the direction of the dynamic intelligences of fallen angels.

But the Lord always has His specially trained warriors in the world. People He has raised up from before the world and given them the special authority and knowledge to stand in dark places in bring in His mighty light. And while many of these men and women of valor are in the church, theirs is not a church supported calling or mission. The generalized training of the defenses against these powers has not been offered except in general terms and I wish it was. I wish there would a recognized calling for spiritual warfare because I would be in it. I am one such man of valor raised by the Lord since before the world to battle evil for others. And I am true to my charge every day and night.

I can tell by your conversation that Bishop Velasco was another man of valor.

I wish I was there where I could help you and bring this to a stop. It can be done.
It can be done by general Priesthood Blessing as long as the authority of the Lord is directed against the entities. And remember we command evil in the name of Jesus Christ.

I hope this helps.

In the meantime I remain your brother, Randy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2009 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Exorcism Mormon

Thank you so much my brother for your incredible insight and for touching my heart. You made me cry. I wish you could"ve been there with us when we were going through this. I was so desperate and at different times I felt so alone and so, so afraid.

While I was running around trying to find help for my brother - an entity appeared at my brothers home late one night in Maui where he had lived with his wife and children. It pounded on the front door so hard that it shook the whole house and when my nephew went to open the door no one was there. He stepped out to look around for who it might have been and that's when he saw in the shadows a dark figure. It had manifested itself right before my nephew's eyes. Its eyes were red and as it stood there before him it told my nephew that they were going to take him. My nephew not knowing what it meant asked who were they going to take and it replied that they were going to take his father. It then stepped out into the light and then vanished all of a sudden. He called on the phone hysterically crying as he recounted what he had seen and was told and more so I felt that twist in my gutt knowing that time was running out.

international QUOTE

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill and to destroy (John 10:10).

This verse became all too real for my family when on August 25, 2008 - exactly one month before his 43 birthday it took my brother life. It was and still is a terrible heart wrenching pain because he was such a loveable and caring man. All of our family put together cannot compare how great my brothers love was for others. When younger he was blessed by 3 different bishops who all said that he would be a bishop one day. He would"ve been an awesome bishop and would"ve brought many to God. We miss him so very much.

Thank you Brother Randy - thank you so very much for reminding me that I am a warrior. God Bless You.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2009 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism Studies Doctrine Mormon

We are all spiritual warriors in His cause. We are all members of the Army of the Lord.
But their ranks and division and not everyone serves the same way. The greatness weakness there is is to nothing in the face of evil. But I have to admit that the first time I had to star a demon down, virtually eye to eye, I felt weaker than a new borne. That is one of their weapons. But they cannot stand against the person who is courage in their presence. And remember we are never alone. There are angels around us prepared to come to our defense and they are mighty. They are under the direction of the arch angel Michael who commands the armies and legions of the Lord under Jesus Christ.

I also have the gift of the discernment of spirits and it is a big help in my work. Three times in the last 10 days things have tried to take command of my home and I repel them as the Lord has taught me. Everything is in the challenge and the commanding voice. "In whose name do you come? Is it in the name of Jesus Christ or is it in the name of another. If it is the name of another leave my house now." Challenge everything; it is the only possibility of defense we have in a world filled with many spirits, enemy and allies. If it does not answer it is because the counterfeits cannot say the name of Jesus Christ and then the truth of their intentions is known. And then command them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

If you and your family have been away from home for awhile, even a day, upon returning place your right hand upon the door and with firm conviction say, "In the name of Jesus Christ I command all creatures of evil to leave my home now."

I am deeply glad that I could help. I have not visit this forum very often but I can clearly see that as move into a dynamic escalation of the war against good and evil my humbles skills and knowledge are needed. So I will be back.

Randy

29th Dec, 2009 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Exorcism Mormon

I don't have the priesthood so I may not be knowledgable about this but I have one question if I might. Do you priesthood holders discuss these things in your quorums since I've never read or heard of the prescribed things some are saying here?

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Exorcism Mormon

In my quorum they do not discuss anything that would be considered the deeper aspects of the gospel.

29th Dec, 2009 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism

Well that's really what I'm getting at from reading this thread. If attacks by the spirits of Satan are so common then why wouldn't it be discussed?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism - Page 9

That is something that you will have to asked of the church itself. The Lord said that ye will know those who follow him because they will cast out fallen angels in His name and heal the sick. We are big on prayers of healing but we fall short in servicing the Lord as spiritual warriors.

Once in Priesthood meeting the teacher asked if anyone was prepared to go up against demonic forces if they were called to do so. I raised my hand. The teacher said, "Randy I know you know what to do. Does anyone else know." No one else raised a hand and no one asked me what I knew and how I knew it. The vast majority of the brothers of the church want to live in denial of this subject. It is true that a change in the way the church works of this magnitude must come from the prophet.

It is sad that the church has not already made this change because soon enough the gates of hell will be opened

Randy

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 9

Name: Jace

Comments: Do evil spirits have a rank and file or do they all have the same level or power? I'm asking because I want to know if there is such a thing as a 'more powerful' evil spirit besides Satan himself.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Mormon Exorcism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,