Mormon Exorcism - Page 10 of 12

I understand when people use drugs they aren't - Page 10 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 12th May, 2010 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Mormon Exorcism
Casting out demons from the body... Demon possession. Specific ordinance for casting out evil spirits?
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2010 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism - Page 10

Name: Sam

Comments: Randy, what are you supposed to do? Is it a generic Melchizedek Priesthood Blessing?

What do you do if there are no Melchizedek Priesthood holders present?

Or are you supposed to say "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ, Depart", or words to that effect?

I've never had encounters with evil spirits, and hope never to have to face them, but I want to know what I'm actually supposed to do, if faced with that situation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2010 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Exorcism Mormon

Another thing to realize, especially about the Priesthood, is that it gives us the authority to act in God's name here on Earth. If it isn't Heavenly Father's will, then it will not be done.

Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Isaac

Comments: Some people were talking about how the priesthood holder himself may not have sufficient faith. Well the truth of the matter is that if they are worthy and keep God's commandments, they have the faith to cast out any demon. They being worthy holders of the priesthood in this life, and not to mention the eternities, have, and always have had the priesthood to cast wicked spirits out. Of course the reason they are taking over bodies is because they don't have a body themselves. They lost out on that opportunity long ago when they followed Lucifer and denied God's perfect plan.

Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Page 10 Exorcism Mormon

I agree with you. As men of the Priesthood we all hold the authority over all the powers of evil. But without the knowledge of how to proceed even one of authority can be overwhelmed. Knowledge and authority must be combined. Knowledge is what gives us the ability to overcome fear and fear is one of their greatest weapons.

Within the Church there should be men with the training and the authority to take on the powers and principalities of hell who can provide training to those sent by the lord to be new spiritual warriors. I cannot account for the fact that it is not there.

Consider this -- soon enough the gates of hell will be opened and everything will be released. And then it gets really fun.

Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Exorcism Mormon

Name. Bro. Smith

Comments: What do you mean by the gates of hell will be opened up? Evil spirits have been doing their evil deeds since the fall of Adam.

Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism

Man has been under the impact of demonic principalities since Adam and Eve, but there have been things sealed up since the time of the flood and before that will be released when God's cosmic clock reaches it's proper time. I am talking about the Nephilim and other things. There have been things sealed up so that man would never have to deal with them but they will be released to help bring judgment upon the world. Things like the ancient Land Stridders who could eat a man in a single bit. Or what the Greeks called the Titans.

How about the spirit Appoloyn, other wise known as the spirit Anti Christ or Samuel the Black who was sealed up from the foundations of this world. Or Azazel, eater of children,
one of the fallen watchers.

We've seen what's been but not what's coming.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism
A Friend

Mormon Exorcism - Page 10

They treated you like you were crazy because this is a subject they were unfamiliar with and ashamed of their own lacking (even if they would never admit it). The Lord has said
(Mark 16:17) "These signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils." Do this mean that if you are not casting out devils you don't believe?
Not at all. The number of brothers who are even spiritually motivated to study this subject are small. Most feel "It doesn't effect me so why worry about it."

But it does affect us. Every second of every day it affects us, our families, communities, work, and church. Other Christian Churches have undertaken Deliverance Ministers, which are forms of the removal of demonic entities based upon the specific effects they cause.

There is incredible need for this in the world. Essentially every form of human suffering is traceable the creatures of darkness. Why are we ignoring this? I have no answer to that question. We don't turn down Welfare requests, or requests for various others types of support.

All righteous Priesthood brothers has authority over the powers and principalities of hell but do they use that authority? They have the authority to command these creatures in the name of Jesus Christ and cast them out of those poor people whose lives have been invaded and virtually destroyed by these invisible things. But where are the brothers who are willing to stand up to this responsibility?

This is an area where we are failing (I put myself in that category as well). I would like to see the Church step up to its responsibility in this area and offer the training for those who are willing to take it. I would very much like to see them recognize
those spiritual warriors the Lord has sent here and utilize them in the way the Lord planned for them to be used.

We are ready to go battle at any hour of the day or night.

12th May, 2010 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 10

I understand when people use drugs they aren't themselves and Satan is in control but I don't believe you could be sleeping for instance and suddenly an evil spirit possesses your body.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Mormon Exorcism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,