Mormon Exorcism - Page 12 of 12

As we sink deeper into the most immoral of - Page 12 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Apr, 2015 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 
Mormon Exorcism
Casting out demons from the body... Demon possession. Specific ordinance for casting out evil spirits?
22nd May, 2010 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism - Page 12

I have to say I agree with you JB. I was looking over some of the replies here and I was beginning to wonder which Mormon doctrine book they've been reading.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2010 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Exorcism Mormon

Name: Sam

Comments: This was in my local news (North Shields is about 10 miles from me). Source 2 It seems a bit suspect that he was doing all this ghost hunting stuff, then started sexually abusing children. It really makes you think whether it is just a sick person, or an actual case of possession.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Nick

Comments: I've got two comments to this subject.

1. That Jesus in that picture looks scary. Do you have to look like a Daemon to cast one out? If so, then no wonder you don't see this happening on every street corner.

2. It occurred in Jesus' day because Jesus & His Apostles were real prophets of God and could do something like that.

Surely in today's world of serene spiritual bliss, there is no need for this...We can just give it some clinical name like insanity and place the burden of their being healed on the shoulders of Psychiatrists. We have plenty of those in the church. So who needs a Prophet?

17th Jul, 2010 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Exorcism Mormon

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 17-Jul 10, 12:15 AM)

1. That Jesus in that picture looks scary. Do you have to look like a Daemon to cast one out? If so, then no wonder you don't see this happening on every street corner.

I don't think that in order to cast a demon you will have to be soft spoken with a smile on your face. Let's be realistic.

international QUOTE
It occurred in Jesus' day because Jesus & His Apostles were real prophets of God and could do something like that.

What are you trying to insinuate?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2010 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Exorcism Mormon

Comments: Chicasad, Who's insinuating anything? I said if you don't want to use your Priesthood for part of it's intended use, then who the heck needs a Prophet who is unwilling to do that? Or any Priesthood Holder for that matter. [..]

18th Jul, 2010 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism

Yes, you did when you said:

international QUOTE
It occurred in Jesus' day because Jesus & His Apostles were real prophets of God and could do something like that.

Again, are you insinuating the present leaders are not prophets from God? Are you even a member?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism - Page 12

Name: Marcus

Comments: In the New Testament there is much evidence of this ordinance being something regularly exercised among the apostles. I do not hear about it anymore, do legions of evil spirits not possess bodies anymore?

7th Apr, 2015 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Exorcism Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 12

As we sink deeper into the most immoral of situations the evil one is possessing hosts at an alarming rate. We should see more of this practiced and talked about openly so priesthood holders are aware.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Mormon Exorcism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,