Global Climate Change - Page 18 of 19

Global warming combined with other changes - Page 18 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Mar, 2022 - 7:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2021 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change - Page 18

'Code red for humanity': Human-caused climate change is 'unequivocal' new report says. The report by the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released Monday said many of the changes seen in the world's climate are unprecedented, and some of the changes already set in motion - such as continued sea-level rise - are irreversible over hundreds to thousands of years. Wild weather events - from storms to heat waves - are also expected to worsen and become more frequent. Source 5g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2021 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Change Climate Global

Over 120 scientific experts’ global ocean report shows unprecedented climate change impact, as Arctic registers record low ice levels. Arctic ice levels logged in the last two years have reached record lows, whilst per decade have -- on average since 1979 to 2020 -- dropped by nearly 13%, a new vast report on the ocean worldwide shows. Source 2p.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2021 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Climate change will triple impacts to world’s 'life zones' unless emission rates are dramatically reduced. A new study that modeled changes in the world's 45 different 'life zones' from climate change revealed that climate impacts may soon triple over these areas if the earth continues 'business-as-usual' emissions. Source 6t.

6th Nov, 2021 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Change Climate Global

Why do some people fight the science of global warming so much. Don't they feel the heat and see the destruction of the storms?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2022 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Change Climate Global

UN panel's grim climate change report: 'Parts of the planet will become uninhabitable'. Increased heat waves, droughts and floods are already exceeding plants’ and animals’ tolerance thresholds, driving mass mortalities in species such as trees and corals, according to the Monday report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Source 6a.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2022 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change

No one can help with global climate change also the world will get worse we are in the LAST DAYS.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2022 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change - Page 18

It’s funny that they’ve been making the same scary predictions using “science” for over a hundred years now and it’s always been wrong yet I’m supposed to follow like a sheep and not question anything. Back when I was a little kid science told me my home in N.Y. Would be under water by the year 2000 and Al Gore’s global warming clock said the earth would be unrecognizable by 2016 and Sigonrey Weaver’s earth movie said by 2007 we would have no more polar ice caps by 2007. They all used science and were all wrong yet I am not allowed to question it. What is also very amazing is that every few years some politician says give me money and power to rule your lives and I’ll fix everything. Every few years we get a politician saying “ we only have 10 years left on earth, vote for me…” yet those years go by and nothing happens and I’m supposed to not question any of this science. Here is science for you…the earth has been heating up and cooling off and heating up and cooling off long before mankind ever set foot on it and will continue to do so long after we are extinct. Giving some random politician money and power won’t change that.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2022 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 18

Global warming combined with other changes in the environment presents 'double whammy' for birds. A new study rolls back the curtain on half a century of evidence detailing the impact of climate change on more than 60 different bird species. It found that half of all changes to key physical and behavioral bird characteristics since the 1960s can be linked to climate change. Source 2l.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Global Climate Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,