Global Climate Change - Page 11 of 19

The climate is changing and its not going - Page 11 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (19) »
Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change - Page 11

KN,

I think one day we are going to control ourselves right into extinction or near extinction as we don't know what our 'control' will lead to. There used to be an old commercial that went "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature." Well, I think we are going to learn that the hard way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate Global

I remember those commercials and thought that they were a bit funny. I know that scientifically we are beyond sitting on this rock. I would hope that we work on getting off here rather than playing with nature.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Here's the thing, getting off of this rock requires playing with nature.

Planets that can support an earth-like environment are about as common as honest diamond dealers, and absolutely none of them will be ready made for human habitation. Learning how to tinker with a global scale environment is a necessary step for establishing a colony intended to live on another world world rather than just be there.

That stated, I really really wish we could save the initial climate experiments for a dead world rather than this one.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:02pm

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Page 11 Change Climate Global

Venus is a good world to play with as is [Mars]. You think we would play there instead of here.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate Global

Yes, agreed with both of you. It's time to get off this rock and go to a new world. I am so ready. Yeah, we need to figure out how to perfect an environment, but messing with ours could be suicidal… even if unintended. We just don't know what we don't know.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Global Climate Change

Diverse landscapes are more productive and adapt better to climate change. Ecosystems with high biodiversity are more productive and stable towards annual fluctuations in environmental conditions than those with a low diversity of species. They also adapt better to climate-driven environmental changes. These are the key findings environmental scientists made in a study of about 450 landscapes harboring 2,200 plants and animal species. Source 3g.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change - Page 11

And yet again I have to ask, why did they study this? I mean, this seems like simple common sense to me. One would assume a more diverse environment would be better able to adapt to climate driven environmental changes. I say that because it simply makes sense that there are more species to take spread the impact over and more species to help the environment adapt.

7th Sep, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 11

The climate is changing and its not going in our favor. We are getting dryer and hotter just now water will be worth more than oil.

> TOPIC: Global Climate Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,