Janet Jackson - Page 2 of 3

New book exposes Jackson's secrets - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Nov, 2011 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Janet Jackson
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson
A Friend

Janet Jackson - Page 2

You know Miguel, I always thought Latoya Jackson and Michael Jackson were the same person! laugh.gif

Janet Jackson may be older, but she still is very attractive and is a very good singer. I have not really been a fan of her "acting". But I think that most singers need to stay singers and actors stay actors. All this dual role is no good when you can't act or you can't sing, but you use your fame to do it anyway.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2006 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jackson Janet

JANET JACKSON BLAMES FAT ON FILM

Janet Jackson has blamed a film for getting fat.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3682284a1860~,00.html

30th May, 2006 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have never been a big fan of Janet Jackson, and think she does a lot of what she does as publicity stunts. I believe that she gained weight for a film, because she lost the weight so easily. Now, Mariah Carey has the role-will she be asked to gain weight too?

"People didn't treat me differently to my face, but I'm sure they had their whispers behind my back. But I didn't feel bad about myself at all.
She must have felt a little bad about herself, or why would she feel like people were whispering behind her back?

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Jackson Janet

Doctor 'responsible' says Jackson

In her first TV interview, singer Janet Jackson reveals that she blames her late brother Michael's doctor for his death in June. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Jackson Janet

Janet healing after Jackson's death

Janet Jackson stayed away from televisions following the death of her brother Michael Jackson last June. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson ready for kids?

Janet Jackson is said to be considering having children with her boyfriend. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2011 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson - Page 2

Janet Jackson reschedules for trial

Janet Jackson is rescheduling part of her Australian tour so she can support her family during the trial of the doctor accused of involuntary manslaughter in her brother Michael's death. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2011 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Janet Jackson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

New book exposes Jackson's secrets

A personal assistant-turned-personal manager to Michael Jackson said the King of Pop had been taking propofol as early as 1999, and that the singer was drugged up ahead of his 2001 30th anniversary concerts. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Janet Jackson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,