Cheating In A Test/exam - Page 2 of 2

well, um... uh... Waaah! I admit it, - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Nov, 2004 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam
A Friend

Cheating In A Test/exam - Page 2

I tend not to cheat at tests even though I did it few times when I was unsure of the answer so a litlle peek at a neigbhour didn't hurt just to make sure I had the right answer. I never got caught though and I don't intend on getting caught.

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2004 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Testexam In Cheating

QUOTE (Mercenary @ 14-Nov 04, 4:21 PM)
I tend not to cheat at tests even though I did it few times when I was unsure of the answer so a litlle peek at a neigbhour didn't hurt just to make sure I had the right answer. I never got caught though and I don't intend on getting caught.

Mercenary, how are you so sure your neighbor's answer is right? Remember, ignorance in numbers is still ignorance. Also, I dont think anyone intends on getting caught cheating, but the best way to make sure you dont get caught is not to cheat, right? Don't get me wrong, I've cheated in the past, and regretted it. Most people who cheat are really cheating themselves because they're relying on someone else, and you really can't trust anyone but yourself.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam
A Friend

Cheating In A Test/exam Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (malexander @ 14-Nov 04, 4:37 PM)
Mercenary, how are you so sure your neighbor's answer is right?

There is no chance I can be absolutely sure that my neigbhour has the right answer but when I look at his/hers test I try to match my answer if he / she has different answer then I try to use common sense, logic and memory to make sure who's answer is correct.

(But usually I don't do that since I prepare myself for the test accordingly.)

14th Nov, 2004 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Testexam In Cheating

but when I look at his/hers test I try to match my answer if he / she has different answer then I try to use common sense, logic and memory to make sure who's answer is correct.

(But usually I don't do that since I prepare myself for the test accordingly.)

My point exactly! One shouldnt have to wait until they see someone else's answer to use logic, sense and memory. That is actually the time when you start doubting yourself, and most times you find out your answer was right anyway.

14th Nov, 2004 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Testexam In Cheating

I never cheated, and I'm proud of it! cool.gif

Although, I did let others cheat off me when I was in Israel - almost everyone cheated there on tests. Here, though, in Palo Alto, it's so different. No one that I remember in my classes here ever cheated.

14th Nov, 2004 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Cheating In A Test/exam

Although, I did let others cheat off me when I was in Israel

Allowing someone else to view your answers is cheating. Just because you weren't relying on someone elses answers doesn't mean you were cheating. If you had been caught, at least at the schools I have attended, both of you would have been failed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2004 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Cheating In Test/exam - Page 2

well, um... uh... Waaah! I admit it, I cheated!

But I still like to think of it as not cheated. It wasn't that I whispered the answer in their ears, it's only that I didn't prevent them or tell the teacher when I knew they were looking at my scantron and copying.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cheating In A Test/exam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,