Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 14 of 26

At the moment no GM has taken up the Pathfinder - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 26 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 14

Now that maps are working, I wanted to talk to you and ask if the maximum number of text characters could be expanded within the side window for my game.

I like having it all be in one window, this makes it easy to manage on the edit profile page and reference in the forums side bar, but I have been told my spell casting players can't fit all there information in the window, and my players don't even have any loot yet. So, this makes me concerned as they acquire things they won't be able to track it, as there will be no room. And, the spell casters won't be able to list there spells with out chopping them up in to short aberrations.

I would be much obliged if you could add 1000 to the 1500 that it has, I think that will be more then enough and we won't have to keep tweaking with it.

With care, Cat.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2013 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (KittenPunk)
I would be much obliged if you could add 1000 to the 1500 that it has...

Done, however I will not raise it any higher than 2500 characters so please tell your Players to make this do.

5th Jan, 2013 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hello JB,

I'm one of the players in Kittens game, playing a sorceress with a familiar. I just went to choose a picture for the Familiar in the box and found there are nothing for either a Snake or an Owl. Is there anyway ones can be added? Much obliged.

Steff

6th Jan, 2013 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

This has been added, however your request reminded me of something I needed to add back. You will need 20 FP to make the selection. To learn about FP you can go to: Points, Posts & FP.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2013 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Requests Wars Member

JB I have another large image to be added in my "World setting and rules post".
Can you please give me that link again so I can mail the URL to you and the you fit the image under my last post on that page?

The image I spent most of last night making, it is a map of the layout of the wolds land mass. I saw your conversation with one of the other DM's and realized I should make a map too.

6th Jan, 2013 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

A link to your Dungeons & Dragons world map was placed in the first Post of your In-game and Rules Threads.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 14

Name: Stellar

Comments: Cool list of games going on but I was looking for a Pathfinder RPG that I could join where do I find it here?

23rd Jan, 2013 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

The Dice Master says...

At the moment no GM has taken up the Pathfinder RPG, neither has any Players expressed interest in it so we are unfortunately not catering for it at the moment but we do have a review on Pathfinder should you like to review it in the RPG Reviews Board.

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.