Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 18 of 26

Is nice but is double edged, like a good sword. - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2013 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 26 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
27th May, 2013 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 18

The Dice Master says...

Bruconero:

JB, I think you deactivated the equipment fields for the Dungeon Masters.

Yes, of course, you do not need them. That is the whole idea of the change: make you look more like the Dungeon Master and less like a Player.

I don't see anymore the link for changing my avatar.

The links are all over, in Member Wars Board menu, under options, even in your own Post above to the right. The links are not unique to the Player, you can use anyone.

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2013 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

Cool changes JB. For the backgrounds does that mean that each player can customize the look of their posts?

28th May, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Yes they will be able to give it a slight difference, nothing drastic. For instance a character that is dark may want something chaotic and a lawful character may want to show something of chivalry. This will allow Players to give a better feel for the kind of aura their Character emanates.

6th Jun, 2013 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Page 18 Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

I thought I was going to do the backgrounds first but I decided to do the more difficult Dice Roll System first. Now that this has been implemented I will proceed with the backgrounds which will really be the icing on the cake for many Players in Member Wars.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Support and Requests Wars Member

Dice questions.
Is the Dice Roll System up and running. I just attempted to test it out in my out of character thread and could not find the option while creating a post.

6th Jun, 2013 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support

The Dice Master says...

Yes it is, you need to track / read the sticky Threads so you can be aware of what is happening. It is fully explained here: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2013 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 18

I love the new dice addition, it will save me having to make the rolls which kind of throws me off a bit. I also like that they're secret at first so keeps you anxious to know how you might of done in combat and stuff.

Can't wait for the other feature too.

6th Jun, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

Is nice but is double edged, like a good sword. From one side it helps the Master and solves any doubt or concern about players that might be tempted to "Cheat". But on the other side, it takes off the rolls completely: as a player, the magic moment in which you roll that dice for hitting, searching, climbing a wall or making a saving throw is worth alone the experience. Any problem if, after asking the players opinion, I should decide to ignore it and let them roll normally, like before?

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.