Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 21 of 26

Once you have a couple of dedicated Players - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2013 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 26 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
28th Jun, 2013 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 21

I apologize for the inconvenience of this all. I understand the threads. Thank you for your time. I am really sorry that I took your time with this.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2013 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

Well, I accidentally triple posted in one of my topics (Sorry, but I pressed the back button after my mobile internet died halfway through posting). I didn't realise you couldn't delete from your own topics either, so in addition to my deletion request I'm wondering why topic creators can't control this?

Post ID's 413497 and 413498
Source 7

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 17th Jul, 2013 - 2:37pm

17th Jul, 2013 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

I'm wondering why topic creators can't control this?

First, before reloading or going backwards / forwards do open the thread in a new window to see if the message was added. Second, although not directly related to Member Wars if by "Control this" You mean "Why can't the Poster delete their own Post" Then I will give you the most basic answer: this is the way it is setup. I don't really want to go into all the technicalities of why things are Administered the way they are, but after doing this for more than a decade I can safely say everything has a very wise purpose.

23rd Jul, 2013 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Support and Requests Wars Member

JB, will you be continuing with those special backgrounds you talked about earlier in this thread?

25th Jul, 2013 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

Do starting campaigns have to be for beginner level players or can I have characters that are already rolled at higher levels?

28th Jul, 2013 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support

The Dice Master says...

Krusten, I'm putting that on hold and concentrating on the more active role-playing games.

Battleaxe, that all depends on the Dungeon Master. Most Dungeon Masters here like starting level Characters that grow with the Scenario. If you know of a Dungeon Master that will like to run a higher level Dungeons & Dragons game and can observe our policies here then feel free to invite them. You can also see: Wanted: D&D Dungeon Masters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 21

JB is there a specific number of people that should be interested in a game before I open threads in Member Wars?

16th Sep, 2013 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

The Dice Master says...

Once you have a couple of dedicated Players you can open Threads but I will not do any enhancements to those Threads unless I can see it has staying power.

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.