Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 22 of 26

Please help. I see many game topics here but - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jan, 2015 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 26 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 22

Jay can you reopen my Question thread to my 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons game so I can see if there is still a interest in the game. IF there is then in November I will reopen that game with your assistance in doing so. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

I did that for you KNtoran. Good luck with your games. You may want to let prospective players know you're running it again.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thank you I just let them know in the thread that was reopened. I will message those that had characters in the game too.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2014 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Support and Requests Wars Member

Name: Pebodragon

Comments: I was looking through the pages for a Dungeons & Dragons 4e version. I saw the 3.5 and others but what about 4e?

10th Feb, 2014 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

At present, no one is running a Dungeons & Dragons 4e version of the Role-playing Game . If you are interested in starting one you can see this Thread: Wanted: D&D Dungeon Masters.

14th Mar, 2014 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but is there a way to upload an image for your character or even have like a full body character?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2014 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 22

The Dice Master says...

In the Member Wars section there isn't an option for this. The closest you can get to full body is the World of Medieval but even the images there are standard. In Member Wars you can:

Select a face avatar, familiar and fill out your Character's stats.

If there was a big demand for something like that I would consider those features and more but I only add codes according to need.

12th Jan, 2015 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

Please help. I see many game topics here but I do not know which to join to say I want to play. I saw something about creating a character but I do not know how to.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.