Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 4 of 26

OK, I don't think notification of - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Feb, 2009 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
17th Feb, 2009 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 4

I deleted the battle since it was going nowhere. I did post the screen shot in the post two above. Sorry Klar we shall try again.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2009 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

You know this battle system only works with IE right? That is the unfortunate thing about it. In the screenshot it looks like you are using FireFox? I sent you a battle invite, please tell me if you get it via PM.

17th Feb, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*groans* I admit I did forget that so I will have to switch to that IE junk pile and go from there. I did how ever get the invite via PM. When will I learn.

17th Feb, 2009 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Yes, I got a PM saying that you accepted. I do not see any move options for me, so is it your move?

17th Feb, 2009 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

I see that it is your turn and I only have the surrender options and it is blue under your name as well.

17th Feb, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support

The Dice Master says...

Right, I was looking at the stats and did not click current battle, it has been so long. It is your turn, did you get a PM about it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2009 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 4

No e-mail but I still have 0 or -6 magic points but I hit you with a magic dart! I might have the edge unlimited Magic laugh.gif. I might have 106 point or something that is messing up the counters.

No pm received. I also ensured the IE is not on your site this time. It was in the updates thread last time.

17th Feb, 2009 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

OK, I don't think notification of moves is built in. I guess it will have to be on the basis of check when you can or make an appointed time to do a live battle, but it is all good, I just wanted to make sure all is working. Thanks for your help.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.