Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 5 of 26

I received the new battle request and was - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Feb, 2009 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
17th Feb, 2009 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 5

OK Then all seems to be working well. Can two people continuously battle to build levels? I would think some collaboration would be needed.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2009 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

OK I am using IE and started a battle with kntoran but it is saying the battle is not verified. I think kntoran received his pm. Once he responds should the battle begin?

18th Feb, 2009 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

He sent me an Email saying that he got some blank PMs, but did not confirm if he did not get the verify Email. There is obviously a problem with this old system, I will have to look at it at some point (note made).

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2009 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Page 5 Support and Requests Wars Member

That is just it. I am not getting any pms asking me to verify the battle. I click on my pms and it was I have three. If they are blank they should be able to be deleted as they count against my total space. I can not delete them or see them.

20th Feb, 2009 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

I burnt a few hours during the night into the morning just to check this code and believe I have solved the issue once and for all. The problem with the PMs was that no one was listed as sending them so the system was searching for a Sender. I put 'HeavyMetal' as the informant for this and so all PMs show now. I tested it and all works. I deleted all current games in case there were no proper PMs sent. You can initialize and battles you want now and you will get notification. Enjoy your battles.

20th Feb, 2009 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

I just created one for kntoran so we shall see how that goes. Kntoran did make one yesterday and I received it and it worked. Could it be a setting in kntoran's browser? I guess we shall see and thanks you JB for the huge effort!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2009 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 5

The Dice Master says...

It would have worked if you use the pop-up and selected "View In This Window" then you would see the message. In any case it does not matter, whether you use the popup or go to your PM Inbox you should get all relevant notifications from now on, the sender will be HeavyMetal, but the message will be about the person you are battling.

Rather off topic, but...
By the way, in case you do not know, you can use a Forum Shop item to get more Gil / lose Gil.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2009 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

I received the new battle request and was able to verify it. Thanks for getting this worked out JB. NOw I may be able to battle. smile.gif

On another note. Can you reset the number of def and hp level one can buy with Gil. I see the shop is all out of stock.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.