Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 6 of 26

A script needs to be created to do that, but - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2009 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 26 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
20th Feb, 2009 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 6

Man that was my secrete battle strategy I drank them all then ran away. On a good note I received the confirmation not once Klar accepted. So great job once again JB. I was also able to make first attack.

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2009 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

KNtoran, restocked that and a few other items. Glad all works now.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thank you JB Yes it all seems to be working well now. I was able to have fun with Krakyn.

20th Feb, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Support and Requests Wars Member

Fun indeed a good battle it is!

I just noticed JB that I can make my opponent surrender is this a safety device to prevent games being set then the arranger or his opponent not following up?

20th Feb, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Sounds like something you can do if the person did not yet verify on their end. If you can do it even after the player has verified then that might be a bug.

Rather off topic, but...
I can't say I will be rushing to fix that, I'm trying to get the rest of our network moving and this RPG was really meant to have as little intervention from me as possible and was mostly supposed to be an aide in creating your own adventures.

20th Feb, 2009 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

I certainly appreciate that. It is working very well just thought it was good to post. Yes it does appear after the battle has begun.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 6

I am not seeing where I can trade Fp to gil. Am I missing that someplace? I see where I can take a risk and get 150 or -150 in the next battle. I do not want that.

4th Mar, 2009 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

The Dice Master says...

A script needs to be created to do that, but I'm experiencing difficulty right now so I cannot take on anything with Member Wars at the moment. Just tell me how much Gil you and I will put it in your Account (1 Gil = 1 FP).

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.