Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 9 of 26

Good that you are having fun. This request - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2010 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 26 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
18th Jan, 2010 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 9

I am not sure I understand, are you saying you will be giving us the option to trade in fp with a ratio better then then what the site store currently has, as a reward for good playing? Could you explain a bit more what you mean.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jan, 2010 - 7:57pm

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

There will be a page with a form and an option to select the amount of FP to trade-in for AD&D gold. For instance 5FP = 1GP in AD&D, therefore you can trade in 100FP and get 20GP to use for your character in AD&D. The DM will be notified of your choice and the FP will be automatically deducted from your account. Then when your character gets to a place where he can buy stuff he will have the extra gold to 'shop'.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am fine with this if the characters want to do that. I think it will help the game some too.

18th Jan, 2010 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Support and Requests Wars Member

I'm fine with this, I'm not sure how often I would be able to use it but when I can I probably will.

19th Jan, 2010 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

Sounds good, however what if our character dies. Is that gold lost entirely ar can we recover it somehow? Is there any way it could be more gold for FP, is there a limit to the amount of gold you can accrue this way?

19th Jan, 2010 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

It seems like a useful and probably pretty simple implementation that could add a little extra perk for players, though I don't really understand player-run games and how they interact with the site itself, and if players keep their same characters and the game is ongoing, or if new scenarios get used, or if the world is 'persistent' and such, so I'm not sure how practical or used it would be?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 9

I just had about an hour of fun time playing the Member Wars!
I was able to level up to 5 by fighting the bots.

I would like to see some more bots in the game (higher level) so I would have some chance of winning battles at this point.

People in the RPG Stats pages are either 2+ levels higher than mine or too low.
I will be reluctant to fight people of level 7+ , and it will be the same for people with level 2 or 3.

Or it may be the case I am missing some feature that may help me forward without having to fighting the bots. biggrin.gif

19th Jan, 2010 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

The Dice Master says...

Good that you are having fun. This request seems to come when you are in the situation you explained (no challenges because they are either to high or too low). I believed we answered the call by adding the Bots to spring to other levels, but really you need actual players to challenge since we could ad a Bot now and then when you beat that we will have to add another one and another one. Yes, I know its lonely at the top but perhaps you can buy better armor or weapons and then challenge the higher level players.

Rather off topic, but...
We also have an Arcade (with RPGs too) where you can attempt to get your photo on the top, see here: Source 6 You may also want to look at the Text MMORPGs, we have 6 different ones where you can buy stuff and I am usually the challenge there.

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.