Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 11 of 26

I was wondering if I could rename my campaign's - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2010 - 7:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 26 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 11

I assume since I'm requesting something I can post here... Just requesting permission to use the "total arcana 3.5 rule book." to sort of "specialize" or simply edit my PC.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2010 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

You do not have to ask permission for that. The link is here: Source 4 - you see that AD&D Menu to the top right under the dragon? That has all the AD&D related links.

2nd Feb, 2010 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

AlphaDonkey are you sure you don't mean the "Complete Arcane", because that is an actual D&D Game book. Total Arcane is not.

2nd Feb, 2010 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

I see what he is asking now... he wants permission to use Arcane Rules in AD&D. I do not have anything to do with that. This is the wrong Thread - this is for general Member Wars Requests you need to go here: Source 4 - the link is in the same place I mentioned (AD&D Questions).

6th Jun, 2010 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

Hi sorry if this has been addressed but I was wondering if as DM I was allowed to upload the odd map picture, just made in paint. If so how would I go about this? and best file type and size ect?

Thanks

6th Jun, 2010 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support

Image uploads and links are only for premium members unless you upload it to [the Forum] gallery and maybe link to it that way.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Corrected they type of gallery.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2010 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 11

The Dice Master says...

Details about this and being a GM / DM in this Community are given here: Source 9

9th Jun, 2010 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

I was wondering if I could rename my campaign's thread? I am looking at it and thinking it would be better without my name in it's title. I think it makes me sound too pretentious, or the action of foreboding.

Can we just change to title to: D&D Dark Calling Game Thread, D&D Dark Calling Party Thread, so on and so forth?

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.