Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 13 of 26

Okay, I will look in to that when I get back - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2013 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 26 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 13

JB what possibility is there to get 2 or 3 little windows for my players to fill there characters information in and so it would be easy to reference along the side wall of the forum just like for some of the other games?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2013 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Your games are progressing well so I will look into it and add an Update when ready, however I do not think I will make many little windows but one pop-up window where everything can be seen, I will see what's best (your game may be an 'experiment' in cosmetics) as many other DMs will come along and the My Control Panel will become huge.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That sounds perfect! Thank you vary much JB. And, my game will really get going now that I have all 4 players in game.

With care, Kitten

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Support and Requests Wars Member

I tried to post a map image in my game today and it did not work.

If you can let me know how I can get the image to post, I would be [very] thankful.
I want to be able to post a map of the dungeon as they explore and track there progression. This will offer them a reference point for the layout of the hallways and rooms they are in too.

4th Jan, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (KittenPunk)
...and it did not work

I need more details than what you are giving if I am to assist:

What was the size, type and dimensions of the image?

Did you follow the requirements given next to the image upload field?

What exact error message did you receive?

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

When I went to put the image in the post, and submitted it, it looked like this.

Example of failed image post seen below:
[removed]

Edited Message Edited...
JB: I edited your Post and removed the example. You just have to tell what the error is rather than post it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2013 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 13

The Dice Master says...

Image URL posting is not allowed for your account. You need to Upload the image using the field for Uploads after you press the "Add Reply" button. Do notice the indicated size and type of image that is allowed.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2013 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Okay, I will look in to that when I get back from work, I will let you know if I have any other problems,when I try it the other way tonight.

Also as feed back for the character sheet info all being in one window I like this "One window" better then it being in 3 or 4 windows.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 4th Jan, 2013 - 6:10pm

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.