[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 7 of 11

Ice motions for Sokei and Althea to follow - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd May, 2004 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Only GM posts here
28th Apr, 2004 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 7

The Game Master says...

Althea climbs down just enough to see what is going on without bringing attention to her presence. She sees 4 strong men gathered around a table. They seem to be playing some sort of game and talking. You hear one of them saying to the other something about someone having not returned as yet, to which the other man shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders. Althea climbs back up he ladder and explains to the other two what happened.

GM: Say what you will do now.

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2004 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

As cursings would have it... Althea develops a sudden cough, probably from the effects of the room above. She is small frame and looks like she could get sick easily. This frightens you as those below may have heard that. Seconds pass and you need to make a decision as it would be awful to be trapped in this hole of hell.

GM: SAy what you will do now.

29th Apr, 2004 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Cowardice grips your heart and Ice whispers, "We need to get out of here and quickly. I don't want to be around when their buddy returns. Let's go back the way we came and see if we find anything else interesting to investigate. And be quiet. I will be happy to lead us back out the way we came, across the bridge in the same manner we did before."

You retrace your steps ever so carefully and realize for such a short distance it is an arduous task as you have to be nimble to cross the pit and gop through the tunnels. At last you back from where you started. You look around for Elda, but see no sign and begin to wonder what happened to her.

You proceed north. About thirty feet of careful exploring leads you to a dead end where the tracks stop. To your left is an entrance, but it is blocked by enormous rocks and boulders which leads you to assume that there was some sort of cave-in. You remember hearing stories of this from the bar... certain tunnels were not safe and were suspectable to being closed in suddenly.

GM: Say what you will do now

30th Apr, 2004 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

You look for a new passageway in your immediate area and find nothing.

GM: Say what you will do now.

2nd May, 2004 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

You head towards the south. You are now standing in front of the ladder that leads to the bashed trap door. You look around, but do not find any new passage ways. You realize that all has most likely been explored already.

GM: Say what you will do now

2nd May, 2004 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine

The Game Master says...

As you ponder your surroundings with slow decision making you suddenly hear the first trap door above (the one that meets the outdoors) open and some footsteps can be heard bearing weight on the ladder.... meanwhile the bashed trap door is no protection to your being discovered...

GM: Decide quickly! Time is not on your side anymore!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd May, 2004 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 7

The Game Master says...

You stand straight and somewhat shocked by the possibility of discovery when you hear a hard gruff voice...

"See here, look, the door be broken and I see a torch below, quick make your sword ready!"

The bashed door open and you see two men with dark gear on them, they are armed and well built, they do not see afraid and yell...

"Who be thee?! Prepare for your doom!"

They make them selves ready to come down.

GM: There is a possibility doing something, if at all anything... otherwise battle will take place normally due to the long delay of this scenario.

3rd May, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

The Game Master says...

Ice motions for Sokei and Althea to follow her. Ice draws her sword while running, Sokei does the same. Althea draws her dagger. All of you head into the first room on the left in hurried motion, your torch's flame flutters with your speed. Althea looks behind her just as you turn the corner and she sees two men following after with torch in hand.

Each of you enter the room and look for places with which to hide or shield yourselves. There is not much except if you hide behind the entrance and one person behind the old metal and wood cart (see image in past message).

You ready missile weapons. You manage to see one of the men continue north and you can tell one is still in the tunnel also using the cave walls as a shield. He shouts...

"Who be thou? What are you doing in this cave? Speak now before you die!"

GM: You will need to be specific as to who hides behind walls and who uses the cart as a shield. You will also need to say if you reply and who will reply.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: [medieval] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,