[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 9 of 11

You look for some nearby trees to rest, and - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th May, 2004 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Only GM posts here
7th May, 2004 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Ice replies... "We killed to save ourselves. You came here threatening death from the start. I am a warrior. I am prepared to die, but I promise you others will die first... What we have to offer you is your life."

You wait for a response, but hear nothing... this worries you.

GM: Say what you will do now.

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2004 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

While listening intently as Ice tries to negotiate, and waiting for a response, Althea moves silently to Sokei to pull him back into the room to see to his wounds. Althea notices that Sokei is most likely out from the loss of blood rather than critical punctures so it will take rest, herbs and binding so the blood does not continue to spill.

Ice continues to try to provoke a reasonable response from the miners. "What say you? My life is more important than any gold. Let us take our wounded and depart this place in peace."

No response is given but you can hear movement and the flickering of torches, but you have not looked good down the corridor to see what is going on.

9th May, 2004 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Ice tosses her bag of healing herbs to Althea and whispers gruffly, "Here, see what you can find to help him and do something to stop the bleeding. But don't take too long at it, this is war, woman. Sokei is a warrior, he understands how it is! I am going to take a quick look out in the corridor to see what I can see."

Althea rummages through the herbs to find something suitable, but she really does not know what is for healing as her expertise is in cooking herbs. She then quickly rips a 1" strip from her cloak hem and binds the wound of Sokei. Althea then tries to pull Sokei closer to her to accomplish this.

Ice will stealthily and carefully peek into the corridor to see what is going on, she sees the cart at the entrance on the tracks, she can also see an eye or to watching for movement just as she is...

You move any broken items (the cart being the biggest object) in the room quickly to block the doorway, while Ice shouts taunts at the men:

"Hey you men out there. Listen to your boss. Pretty brave of him to risk your lives for his treasure, no? Look around. How many of your buddies are dead? How many of you are willing to die? You might kill us, and your leader will get his gold, but what about you? Will you be the next one to die?"

You hear no response.

You decide to position yourselves in such a way that anyone coming down the corridor would meet the onslaught of your arrows.

You wait, so far nothing happens.

GM: Say what you will do now, if you choose to keep your position just say so and the story will continue.

9th May, 2004 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

You hear laughing from outside of the room you are in... it is coming from the tunnel, then you see inside getting brighter and brighter, they seem to be lighting up many torches or a lot of fire.

GM: Say if you want to change your plan or stick with it.

10th May, 2004 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

As you stand guard at the room's entrance you are suddenly taken aback by a lighted flask that flashes into the room going pass you and hitting the wall behind, it explodes into a fiery inferno, not enough to cause you damage, but certainly enough to light up the room. As you watch this another flask in like manner explodes... this draws your attention away from the two men now making their way into the room... their entrance includes a roll so as to avoid your arrows.

As they stand erect you notice these men seem tough and stronger than the ones before... but you waste no time for introductions and drop your bow and grab your hand weapons (too close for bow and arrow).

Ice manages to attack first as the first man adjusts to the room and your positions... 'wack' and 'zting' metal sounds on metal and also on flesh as Ice deals a blow to her foe.

Althea with dagger in hand tries to lunge at the second man, but in turn finds herself parrying his sword, she blocks and then spins into his chest so that her back is to him and she uses her force to trust her dagger into his gut... for maximum damage!

Ice with frowned face, not willing to die at this hour lets out a cry that is equal to the cut she puts into the first man... he falls dead.

Althea's foe then tries to bring his sword to bear on her and yet she is not match for him as he too falls...

Your opponents are dead and you hear noise in the tunnel... 'Go! Go! They are dead, save yourselves!'

The fire in the room has died down.

10th May, 2004 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine

The Game Master says...

Ice peeks out into the hall to see what is happening, then she calls out, "Have you had enough of death? Will you let us leave in peace now?"

You get no response, but you can tell that the movement is towards the bashed trapdoor that leads to above ground. You peer around the coridoor and see nothing, but the cart on the tracks in the tunnel, you proceed cautiously to the tunnel and once again peer around the corner, you can barely see one or two of the injured men trying to make an escape through the bashed trap door above.

Ice, now feeling that they have somehow conquered a difficult situation, decides to carry Sokei, Althea carries his gear, and you move quickly for the tunnel.

"Althea, you take Sokei's stuff and I will carry him. Let's try to take him with us, but remember, if the only way out is without him, we will need to save ourselves."

Althea looks at you expressionless and follows you. Blocking your exit from the corridor is the cart that the men left there. It will be necessary to push it out of the way to get pass it.

GM: Say what you will do now

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2004 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Althea sets Sokei's gear in the cart and puts her back to it, to push with her feet and legs and get it moved out of the way.

Ice holds Sokei over one shoulder, impatient but stoic and watchful for others that may be hiding.

You make your way to the bashed trapped door. At the ladder you use rope and muscle to pull Sokei to the top, time is on your side and so you are successful. At the next level you are very tired. You then see the night sky and with a sigh of relief you make your way to the top. Upon your arrival you are exhausted, never did you know pulling a man up a tunnel could be such great work.

It is dark, you are hungry, thirsty and exhausted!

Your foes have taken their leave, to where you do not know, but there is evidence of their blood in most places.

11th May, 2004 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

The Game Master says...

You look for some nearby trees to rest, and you do have a variety from which to choose. You stop, lay Sokei on one side and then decide to rest a bit, but you find that this is not possible because of the sounds of wolf howls. The smell of blood, especially from Sokei's wounds seems to invigorate the snarls that draw closer.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: [medieval] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,