[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 10 of 11

You make your way to the Village using the - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th May, 2004 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Only GM posts here
12th May, 2004 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 10

The Game Master says...

You decide to start walking towards the Village with all your equipment and Sokei on your back. You have not eaten all day, nor taken a rest, it is late at night or early in the morning and after about 100 feet your body does not have sufficient drive for that (You are strong, but not that strong, also your soul count is too low to force yourself to make such a journey).

The howls of wolves are much greater than you thought and you can see their eyes peering through the woods. In the distance you hear the cries of pain from what seems to be the sound of a man or men, you are not sure what to make of it. You wonder about your current dilemma - a trapped situation.

GM: Say what you will do now

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2004 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

While you are deliberating your current trials a pack of wolves have descended upon you in a manner so as to intimidate (they surround you). A wolf leaps at Althea, she backs up in time and the wolf lands without touching her. Althea strikes, but it merely scrapes the wolf's outer coat. The wolf snarls and attacks causing a fairly bad wound to her arm.

By this time Ice puts down Sokei, but not before another wolf leaps at Althea and causes another wound. Althea tries to slice back at the wolf, but misses.

The rest of the wolves seeing that you seem to be good prey decide to leap at ice. Ice seeing this beforehand pushes herself forward while swinging her sword as though it were a whip and this deals a fatal blow to one wolf that falls dead and the other is untouched. The wolf with no wound tries to bite Ice, but has no success.

Meanwhile Althea still battles the wolves, neither has had success.

From the corner of Ice's eye she can see that one of the pack is around Sokei and pulling at his clothes!

GM: Say what you will do now

14th May, 2004 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

The battle continues...

Althea is fending off the wolves that try to bite at her, neither Althea or the wolves are sucessful in their attacks.

Ice attacks the wolf in front of her and it dies instantly, this allows for her to pull out her bow and arrow and shoot...

Althea drastically wounds a wolf to the point that it falls to the ground and the other starts to run away into the darkness...

Ice shot is aimed at the wolf that is over Sokei... *swish* the arrow goes straight through the wolf and it colapses with a yelp.

GM: you have conquered the wolves, at least for now. You are more than exhausted now. You estimate it is about 3am, say what you will do now.

14th May, 2004 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

Everyone takes care of the needed wounds. The night progresses into what seems to be daylight now and you slowly take most of the day to head back to the Village as Sokei almost ats as dead weight.

GM: The Village is in sight. Your characters will need full rest. Make sure to make a detailed plan about what you will do to bring each character back to normalcy.

15th May, 2004 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

Each of you feel very sick and Ice is suffering with extreme exhaustion to the point that her constitution has decreased. The sun of noon day does nothing to help. At this point you are not sure if Sokei is living or dead.

GM: Say what you will do now.

15th May, 2004 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine

The Game Master says...

Although the Village is in sight you choose to rest by some woods nearby. You lay Sokei on the ground, he seems lifeless, but has a slow but steady heart beat so far as you can tell by placing your ear to his chest, but this seems close to death really. He will need serious aid and quickly, more delay means more chance of death. You check your wounds, fix the makeshift bandages and breathed a sigh of relief.

You think to take a rest when a group comes near to you.

Village soldiers, one on horse and four others on foot approach...

"Hail there. What be this? Why are you all in blood and your friend, is he dead?"

You quickly gather your thoughts about what to say and at the same time wishing that you did not continue to the peace of your own home. You see that these guards are on patrol and your wounds worry them, because it usually means trouble.

GM: Say what you will do now. Sokei is on the verge of death, these delays cause his chances of life to linger. There is a dice roll for Sokei to take called, 'Life or Death'. If he gets less than 30 out of 100 he dies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2004 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 10

The Game Master says...

"Hail and well met, sirs," Althea manages a small bow, and Ice decides to take advantage of this great opportunity.

The soldiers watch each other and then turn to hear what you have to say. Ice relates their experience, as a soldier reporting to a superior officer.

"As my friends and I were traveling, we were first set upon by robbers. Though we managed to evade them, our friend here was grievously wounded, as you see, but he lives still. Then, by the worst luck, as we were resting in the forest a half-day's walk from here, we were again set upon -- but by wolves! My small friend and I were valiant in our defense, but again have wounds to show for our efforts. Rather than again be thus attacked, we have near crawled our way here to seek aid of an herbalist, and perhaps find lodging and a bath with our few coins, to rest and refresh ourselves."

Althea again bobs a small bow. "We had weakened so that we did not have the strength to walk farther, even within sight of help, and had near lost our will to carry on. With your approach, good sirs, you give us hope of recovery. Might we ask your aid in helping our downed friend to an herbalist?"

The head of the small group, seated on the horse, the captain looks over you for a moment and then replies...

"Rest assured maidens that such activities are not common so close to these parts? Where be these robbers that we might make speedy march after them? Show us the direction of their flight."

You point in the general direction to where the mine is and then they start towards that way while the captain adds,

"Looks to me like your friend needs to see the Village Healer, he may need more than the services of a plant lover." (They laugh)

"The village is not far, make haste"

They turn and ride away.

GM: Say what you will do now. Will you seek after the doctor or the herbalist or something else?

17th May, 2004 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 10

The Game Master says...

You make your way to the Village using the last energy you have. Once there you seek out the Village Healer. Upon arrival he is surprised to see the sad state of affairs and decides to immediately take Sokei in without hesitation. You are invited into a room where the doctor opens the bandages and checks Sokei.

"This be some stitching and lots of rest... he will be out for at least two months for sure!"

He peers at you for reaction and then notices the bandages on Althea and asks...

"You be need looking after too?"

He then continues...

"My fee is 30 gps for the surgery and overnight stay. You should be able to move him after, but he will be needing lots of assistance after. So what will it be?"

GM: Say what you will do now, if you will pay and if Althea wants him to look after her wounds. You will also need to say where Sokei will go after tomorrow and who will take care of him for a few weeks.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: [medieval] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,