[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 11 of 11

You remind the doctor of him living to pay - Page 11 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th May, 2004 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Only GM posts here
17th May, 2004 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 11

The Game Master says...

Althea's face goes white as she addresses the doctor. "30 gps??" she gasps. "Cannot you see we have been beset by robbers?? Surely a man of your great caliber has more compassion for such a grievously wounded soul? Cannot your heart be moved to have mercy and charity on your fellow beings enough to reduce that fee to something more reasonable? We have been long from our homes, and our purses be light."

Ice shifts uncomfortably from one foot to the other as her eyes flit back and forth between the doctor and Althea, hoping for the best.

"I can be compassionate, but for the work this lad requires I believe 30 gps is a miracle."

You advise the doctor that you cannot afford his fee and start to bind up Sokei to take him elsewhere. The doctor seeing this says,

"Indeed it be 30 gps, but you do not have to pay all now, how about half now and the rest in a week?"

GM: Say what you will do now.

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2004 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

The doctor starts to sigh as he notices your indecision,

"Really, your friend, he is in need of treatment, if you take any longer he will pass out for good. It is obvious that you look like the outdoors types and I am most sure that 30 gps will be a days find for you if not in less time."

GM: Say what you will do now. After Sokei makes another roll, this time he must not get under 40. Under 40 and he is dead.

18th May, 2004 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You give 15 gps to the doctor and add the words...

When our friend Sokei recovers, he will pay the balance owed to you in due time. Should he not recover... well." Althea shrugs. "Perhaps you will be very careful with your work."

The doctor replies... "Of course" and quickly starts on Sokei after showing you out.

You journey to your places of abode and are grateful for rest. Althea is sore though and finds managing her wounds painful as she cools down.

The next day...

You sleep more than expected. You do not meet up until noon day, you are very hungry and need more than a mere ration. Your appetite burns of some tavern food and drink. You think to do this before you go to see how Sokei is doing.

GM: When Sokei rolls post party order, along with anything specific you would like to do.

19th May, 2004 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

During the night the doctor had great difficulty with Sokei...

GM: Die roll must not be under 50. This scenario is taking too long to have significant events happen. Later this evening if party order is not posted Sokei will experience death.

19th May, 2004 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold medieval

The Game Master says...

You arrive at the doctor to find a grim face... he tells you that Sokei died early in the morning, his body to worn out from all the inflictions it took and the lack of proper attention for such a long period after. He then tells you that he tried all he could and asks what you want to do with the body? He hints his payment will still be due.

Earlier in the day, yesterday you had a look through Sokei's items. You may now decide how you want to divide:

1 Short Sword
2 Skin Flasks
2 Dry Rations
1 Cloak
1 Leather Boots
1 Spear
1 Pouch Belt
skin ale
Gold pieces 40 (you already took out 15)

GM: Sokei is dead. Say what you wish to do now keeping in mind that Althea is still wounded, and you know longer have Sokei to wait on. If you wish to work, say how long you intend to work.

19th May, 2004 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine

The Game Master says...

"You seem unsure, for an extra gold piece I will see to his cremation since, after all, he did not make it."

GM: Say what you will do now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2004 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Gold Mine - Page 11

The Game Master says...

You remind the doctor of him living to pay the other half and he replies...

"I did not agree to it, you said it, besides he should have lived, but you brought him here all in blood, what do you expect an old man like me to do? Anyway, begone with you, I have not time for trifle matters..."

You take that as your key to leave and you do so....

THE END

GM: This scenario has come to an end. As the days go by you hear of a mine that was found closed up with rock to the depth of one level, you are not sure what to make of that. Ice has made it to another level. Your characters and equipment have been updated. Look out for the next scenario and camp thread later today.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: [medieval] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,