[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 6 of 10

Ice motions for Sokei and Althea to follow - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd May, 2004 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Leader of the party posts here
23rd Apr, 2004 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 6

Go forward as outlined. Just do it in whatever order it is we are currently in. Everything else should stay the same. Whoever is in the lead will carry a torch and move carefully and slowly. Ice will still look for something to cure Elda's cough and pass it back to her if it is in her healing bag.

Drizzy did let us know she would be scarce, but she didn't say she wouldn't be posting at all.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2004 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

Ice and Sokei will investigate down the ladder, lighting an extra torch if necessary. Ice will have sword ready, Sokei will have his spear at the ready. If there is nothing of note in the hole, they will rejoin the thieves. If they find people, they will fight. If they find something interesting, they will investigate and then rejoin the thieves and report on what they've found.

Meanwhile, Elda and Althea will listen carefully at the door with skull-and-crossbones. They will also try to see where these heaps of dirt have come from -- is there a place in the walls that have gold in them? They will pick up the fork and shovel and stow in their packs.

27th Apr, 2004 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

Althea says, "No way do I want to open that door with the skull and crossbones. Let's open the other door."

Ice looks around and says "what door? I don't see any other door." I am going to get out of this room quickly.

Sokei says, "I think the gas will be worse the lower we get."

Ice will look for another door in the room. IF there is one then the three of them, will check it carefully for traps, disarm any they see and open it ever so slowly and carefully with weapons drawn. Althea will open it, while Sokei and Ice have their weapons ready.

If there is no other door then, Ice will say "Come on, let's get out of here." Follow me down the hole. If the bird dies, we can always come back up quickly and go back the way we came. I think the bad air might be coming from behing that door with the skull and crossbones and we are better off just getting out of here as quickly as we can."

In that case, the group will then go down the hole.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 27th Apr, 2004 - 1:05am

28th Apr, 2004 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Mine Gold Order party

Ice comes back up tell the group what she has seen.
"O.K. Now, what?" she whispers. "I am not going to pick a fight if we are out numbered. I will go back down into the hole and try to peek into the opening to see how many there are."

Sokei disagrees and whispers, "Send a thief down first to scout. They are more agile and quiet. Then we should move in. I would love to start a fight!"

"I'm ready for anything at this point," whispers Althea. "All this walking and crawling is getting monotonous and tiring. I say let's spy them out and see how many and try to hear what they are saying. I'm just afraid that they will come up the ladder whilst I'm trying to listen!"

========================================
Althea will stealthily move down to the next level and listen at the opening to the level below where the voices are coming from, to see what the people are talking about. She will try to see how many there are. If they move toward the ladder coming up, Althea will quickly and stealthily move up and out.

Ice and Sokei will be at the opening of the level above Althea, weapons ready -- particularly Sokei with his long-reaching spear.

Ice will also try to keep an eye on the bird to see how it is faring.

Sokei will strike anyone coming up after Althea, then all three will fight fiercely at the opening.

If no one notices Althea, she will report back to Sokei and Ice about how many there are and what they were talking about, if she was able to hear/see.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 28th Apr, 2004 - 3:36am

29th Apr, 2004 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

Ice whispers, "We need to get out of here and quickly. I don't want to be around when their buddy returns. Let's go back the way we came and see if we find anything else interesting to investigate. And be quiet. I will be happy to lead us back out the way we came, across the bridge in the same manner we did before."

Althea agrees and silently gathers her gear, and Sokei, reluctantly, agrees.
==============================================
The party will return the way they came, with Ice leading, Althea second, and Sokei rearward. The party will recross the bridge and follow the other branch of the rails.

30th Apr, 2004 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine

Ice says: "Clearly there has been a cave-in here in the past. This can't be a safe place for us to linger. I think we need to turn back towards the entrance and see if there are any safer places to explore."

Althea looks with dismay at the rocks blocking the tunnel. She nods in agreement. "Yes. I don't feel any shaking, but these cave-ins are not always preceded by a warning." She looks back down the tracks. "Only one way to go... Let's get moving. C'mon, Sokei. You may get to use that spear, yet."

==========================================

The party will look for another passageway, moving in order of Ice, Althea, and Sokei. Ice will have sword drawn, Althea bow and arrow at the ready, and Sokei with spear. Ice will carry the torch, Althea the canary cage.

When another passageway is found, the party will investigate carefully, using the torch to light up any tunnels, etc., and then continue through.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2004 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 6

Sokei is still itching to fight. "I say we take the passage and be as quiet as the dead, then if we encounter any miner, so and apporach them and act as if they were friendly. Then if they want to be hostile, kill them, easy as pie."

Ice tends to be more cautious. "O.K. I think we have no choice but to go down this passage, but we need to move very carefully and very slowly to be sure we don't do anything to cause a cave in. I am quite concerned that we are all going to be killed by the mine collapsing around us. Yet, I don't think we have any choice."

Althea is a little confused. "I don't see a passage to go down. It's blocked with big boulders. We have to go south, if possible, or it's back across that blasted bridge." She shrugs her backpack higher on her shoulders, secures her grip on her bow and arrow, and turns to head south.

====================================================

The party will head south. If another passage is found, the party will investigate and then, if safe, will enter to contine their quest.

3rd May, 2004 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Ice motions for Sokei and Althea to follow her. Ice draws her sword while running, Sokei does the same. Althea draws her dagger.

Ice will attempt to lead the party back to the room on the left that they first entered that has the broken mining equipment in it. If the party makes it safely to this room without being overtaken, they will look for equipment to either hide behind totally or at least get behind it to use it as some sort of "shield" and hide behind it for cover.

Then Ice will pull out her bow and arrows while keeping her sword close by. Althea will also pull out her bow and arrows. Sokei will have his spear at the ready.

If we are discovered and need to fight, Ice will use the bow and arrow first while they are a distance away.

First, Ice will warn them to stop where they are and drop their weapons, if they don't, then start shooting arrows.

If we miss with the arrows we will need to resort to swords and Althea will use her dagger. If we resort to swords, Ice will use her shield as protection while fighting with the sword.

While Althea and Ice are using their arrows, Sokei will try to throw his spear to take one of them out.

If we survive this battle, we will leave the mine, hide in the woods and discuss what our next step should be.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,