[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 7 of 10

The party will keep their positions, as last - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th May, 2004 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Leader of the party posts here
4th May, 2004 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 7

Ice will take cover behind the cart, Althea over her shoulder. Both prepared to fire arrows if necessary. Then Sokei will hide up against the wall near the entrance. The party will extinquish the torch. If we can't see them they can't see us. If they come in with torches lit, we should be able to see them before they see us.

If they both run by, Sokei can peek out to be sure it is clear for us to leave. Then if it is, we can quickly leave the mine and move away from the immediate entrance area

If they don't both go by, then Sokei can try to surprise them with his spear, perhaps by using it to trip them or just to defend himself, while we alternate shooting arrows, carefully aiming them to not waste them.

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2004 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

Althea will switch places with Ice and cover the doorway as back up for Sokei, if necessary, and back Ice up as well.

Ice will shoot the guys as they exit the hole, then switch to her sword if there is no time to nock another arrow.

Sokei will focus on those coming in the doorway, using his spear. Althea will also focus on the doorway, and shoot arrows as quickly as possible while taking careful aim.

Ice will yell to let Althea know if she becomes overwhelmed, and Althea will use her dagger to try to aid Ice.

6th May, 2004 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

Ice whispers gruffly to the others. "Son of Gun!!! What do we do now? There are at least 3 more strong men below, and another 4 outside of this room in the mine. Who knows how many others there might be. We need to get out of here somehow and quickly! Sokei, take a quick look and see if you see anyone out there. If you don't see anything, grab that torch get it in here and put it out! Hurry man, but stay low! Get your spear back from that man while you are at it, if you can."

If Sokei doesn't see anything, he will quickly crawl out to the torch while Althea covers him with her bow and arrow. Drag the torch back in here and extinguish it. He will also try to get his spear back.

If Sokei sees nothing, then, I Ice will lead the group out of here. She will quickly step out hugging the wall with her sword now drawn and her shield as well. Althea will follow with her bow and arrow drawn ready to fire in either direction and Sokei takes up the rear. Sokei will keep his focus on what is behind us more than what is ahead. If there is a threat from ahead, Ice will alert us, if there is a threat from behind Sokei needs to alert us. If Sokei manages to get his spear back he will keep it drawn ready to fire at anything he sees behind us. If he doesn't get his spear back, he will keep his sword drawn and Althea will shoot anything he sees from behind with her arrows. Then if when a threat happens, Althea can fire arrows over Sokei's shoulder if the spear isn't enough to end the threat or over Ice's shoulder, if the threat is from ahead. Ice will fight with her sword any threat that overcomes us that we don't forsee. If we become aware of a threat in the distance Ice will use her bow and arrows instead of her sword. The ultimate goal is to get to the mine entrance and then get out and get out quickly. Once out, we will run as fast as possible to the shelter of the woods. Where we will discuss either going back to the village for more ammunition and weapons or returning to the mine for another try at the gold immediately.

7th May, 2004 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Mine Gold Order party

Ice calls out "Hey, you out there! Who be your leader? Let's talk! I don't want to die, do you? We have already shown that we are worthy opponents. You might out number us and maybe you will eventually kill all of us, but some more of you are going to die along with us. We don't want no trouble. We were just exploring a mine. No harm meant. Let's talk about what it will take for use to end this peacable like. Unless you want to die too. Are you sure you won't be one of the dead ones. Look around. You already have 4 dead and more wounded. How many more have to die for nothing? You know we were on our way out when you came in. We weren't taking anything of value with us."

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 7th May, 2004 - 11:19pm

7th May, 2004 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

"We killed to save ourselves. You came here threatening death from the start. I am a warrior. I am prepared to die, but I promise you others will die first... What we have to offer you is your life."

8th May, 2004 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine

While listening intently as Ice tries to negotiate, and waiting for a response, Althea moves silently to Sokei to pull him back into the room to see to his wound.

Ice continues to try to provoke a reasonable response from the miners. "What say you? My life is more important than any gold. Let us take our wounded and depart this place in peace."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2004 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 7

Ice tosses her bag of healing herbs to Althea and whispers gruffly, "Here, see what you can find to help him and do something to stop the bleeding. But don't take too long at it, this is war, woman. Sokei is a warrior, he understands how it is! I am going to take a quick look out in the corridor to see what I can see."

Althea rummages through the herbs to find something suitable. She then quickly rips a 1" strip from her cloak hem and binds the wound.

Ice will stealthily and carefully peek into the corridor to see what is going on. She will report back to Althea what she sees, if she can. The two will then move the broken items in the room quickly to block the doorway, while Ice shouts taunts at the men: "Hey you men out there. Listen to your boss. Pretty brave of him to risk your lives for his treasure, no? Look around. How many of your buddies are dead? How many of you are willing to die? You might kill us, and your leader will get his gold, but what about you? Will you be the next one to die?"

If there is no time for that, Ice and Althea will take opposite sides of the entryway and use crossfire to shoot those who come through the doorway or up through the hole from the lower level, being extremely careful not to shoot each other or Sokei, and to aim accurately so as not to waste arrows.

9th May, 2004 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

The party will keep their positions, as last posted, and continue with the game smile.gif

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,