[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 8 of 10

JB, how come you didn't have us eating. - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th May, 2004 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Leader of the party posts here
10th May, 2004 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 8

Ice will peek out into the hall to see what is happening, then call out, "Have you had enough of death? Will you let us leave in peace now?"

Unless she sees something of concern, Ice will carry Sokei, Althea will carry his gear, and we will very quickly head for the exit. If we need to fight, Sokei will be left on his own. We will try to save him, but if it comes down to him or us, he will have to be left behind. If it is possible for Sokei to walk with some assistance, Ice will try to just assist. If he is still unconcious she will try to carry him over her shoulder.

"Althea, you take Sokei's stuff and I will carry him. Let's try to take him with us, but remember, if the only way out is without him, we will need to save ourselves."

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2004 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

Althea sets Sokei's gear in the cart and puts her back to it, to push with her feet and legs and get it moved out of the way.

Ice holds Sokei over one shoulder, impatient but stoic and watchful for others that may be hiding.

The party will move as quickly as possible for the exit, watchful for other miners. Althea will have bow and arrow drawn. If any other men are encountered, Althea will shoot carefully and Ice will drop Sokei and fight.

11th May, 2004 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

The party will find shelter amongst the trees, rest, eat a ration and drink water, ever watchful for intruders and wolves. Ice will look in her healing herbs to see if there is anything to help Sokei and try to revive him.

12th May, 2004 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Mine Gold Order party

Ice will look in her healing bag to see if she can find something to give to Sokei that will help him regain consciousness.

If successful, they will all take out one of their rations and eat them while heading back to camp. Althea will light a torch and carry it to help scare off the wolves.

If not successful, then Althea and Ice will each take out one of their rations, and eat as they walk. Althea will light a torch and carry it to help scare off the wolves. She will continue to carry Sokei's gear while Ice carries Sokei.

12th May, 2004 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

The Game Master says...

...eat as they walk

Walk to where? Keep in mind that since neither of you are herbalist you wil not know which herbs do what, or how to use them.

12th May, 2004 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine

We will walk back towards the village where we will seek treatment for Sokei, make a trip to the market, and look for others who might want to join us to either go back to the mine or on another venture.

Are you saying warriors wouldn't be trained in at least the basics of how to treat wounds? You're the GM so if that is the case then we will just need to get him to an herbalist when we get back.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 12th May, 2004 - 4:03pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2004 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 8

The Game Master says...

Everyone has a common sense knowledge of how to stop bleeding and to secure open wounds, but that not mean they know which herbs to use to heal, if it was such a common knowledge then there will not be a need for the profession of a herbalist. By the way, keep in mind that there are doctors in the World of Medieval, some, if not all work in conjunction with herbalist.

UPDATE: See latest post in thread, 'staying alive'.

12th May, 2004 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

JB, how come you didn't have us eating. I posted that we would eat rations while walking? I knew we needed to eat, I just didn't want us to spend a lot of down time doing it.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,