[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 9 of 10

Althea nods somberly and retrieves 15 gps - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th May, 2004 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Leader of the party posts here
12th May, 2004 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Notice that the last scenario covers your movement for 100 feet, hardly enough time to eat anything, especially with someone on your back and all that equipment as it says in the story. You are trying to accomplish a Conan type job with a little above average body character. If you want to stop and eat something, then sure, indicate that.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2004 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

Althea will use Sokei's spear to fend off and/or kill as many wolves as she can, while Ice will continue to use her sword to kill them. If an opportunity arises, both Althea and Ice will use their bows to shoot arrows at the wolves.

While doing this, they will attempt to fend the wolves off of Sokei also.

The main focus is to live, while killing as many wolves as possible.

14th May, 2004 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

First, Ice will bind Althea's wounds by using cloth from Althea's cloak. Then she will check to see if Sokei has any new wounds and will take care of them as well. Then Althea and Ice will quickly eat 1 ration and drink some water. They will try to give Sokei some of his water if it is possible to get him to swallow it. Then Ice will sleep for one hour. She will keep her bow and arrow beside her ready to use as well as her sword and shield. Althea will guard the camp against further attack. After one hour of rest for Ice, Althea will sleep for one hour with her bow and arrow and dagger nearby while Ice guards. Then after each has rested one hour, they will assess how they are feeling. Either they will head back to the village or take turns getting more rest.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 14th May, 2004 - 1:51pm

15th May, 2004 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Mine Gold Order party

Now within sight of the village, the party will take shelter amongst the trees along the outskirts and rest.

1. Check to see if Sokei is alive or not. If not, do the best we can to give him some dignity, and pile up rocks over him to prevent his being torn up by scavenging animals. If he is alive still, we will clean his wounds and rebind them, give him water and let him rest.

2. Clean Althea and Ice's wounds and rebind them.

3. Sleep, Ice first for two hours, then Althea for two hours, in rotation until feeling more rested.

4. When feeling better, Ice and Althea will eat a ration and drink water before going to the market to find an herbalist who can tell us what to do with Ice's herbs -- and then use those herbs as directed. Ice will pay.

5. Althea and Ice will listen to local gossip while in the market place, and then visit the pub to listen to gossip whilst having a drink - Althea will pay.

16th May, 2004 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

"Hail and well met, sirs," Althea manages a small bow, and Ice decides to take advantage of this great opportunity.

Ice relates their experience, as a soldier reporting to a superior officer. "As my friends and I were traveling, we were first set upon by robbers. Though we managed to evade them, our friend here was grievously wounded, as you see, but he lives still. Then, by the worst luck, as we were resting in the forest a half-day's walk from here, we were again set upon -- but by wolves! My small friend and I were valiant in our defense, but again have wounds to show for our efforts. Rather than again be thus attacked, we have near crawled our way here to seek aid of an herbalist, and perhaps find lodging and a bath with our few coins, to rest and refresh ourselves."

Althea again bobs a small bow. "We had weakened so that we did not have the strength to walk farther, even within sight of help, and had near lost our will to carry on. With your approach, good sirs, you give us hope of recovery. Might we ask your aid in helping our downed friend to an herbalist?"
===============================================

Sokei rolled a 63.

If the soldiers will help carry Sokei to the village, we will seek an inn for lodging. Then seek an herbalist to tell us what to do with Ice's herbs.

If the soldiers decide not to believe us nor help us, we will move on as best we can to the village to seek aid of an herbalist first and then lodging.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 16th May, 2004 - 3:58pm

16th May, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine

Althea watches wistfully as the soldiers leave. "Whew!" she says to Ice. "That was close, my friend. We may have ended up in gaol this day! It certainly gives me renewed vigor to seek the Village in all haste."

Ice nods with a somber face, and heaves Sokei once more over her shoulder as they make their way to the village as quickly as possible.
========================================
Once in the village, the party will seek out the doctor, paying from Sokei's purse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2004 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 9

Althea's face goes white as she addresses the doctor. "30 gps??" she gasps. "Cannot you see we have been beset by robbers?? Surely a man of your great caliber has more compassion for such a grievously wounded soul? Cannot your heart be moved to have mercy and charity on your fellow beings enough to reduce that fee to something more reasonable? We have been long from our homes, and our purses be light."

Ice shifts uncomfortably from one foot to the other as her eyes flit back and forth between the doctor and Althea, hoping for the best.
======================================

If the doctor will not reduce his fee, we will take Sokei to an herbalist, and then to his home to recuperate. Althea will tend her own wounds.

If the doctor does reduce his fee by at least 10, the gps will be paid from Sokei's purse. Althea will not receive treatment from the doctor, as she can't afford it, and will tend her own wounds. Sokei will be taken to his own home to recuperate.

Then Althea and Ice will each return to their own homes for bathing and rest.

18th May, 2004 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

Althea nods somberly and retrieves 15 gps from Sokei's purse. "Sir, we leave our friend in your capable hands," she says, as she extends the coins to the doctor. The remainder of the purse, Althea ties tightly and stows in a deep corner of her back pack for safekeeping. "When our friend Sokei recovers, he will pay the balance owed to you in due time. Should he not recover... well." Althea shrugs. "Perhaps you will be very careful with your work."
============================================
Althea and Ice will leave Sokei with the doctor, and retrieve him the next day if he survives.

Sokei will pay the balance due the doctor when he recovers and earns a few more gps.

Ice and Althea will go to their separate homes and manage a bath, food, and sleep. The following day, after picking up Sokei and returning him home, they will seek jobs in the village.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,