[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 10 of 10

Sorry, I forgot about those items. I am taking - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th May, 2004 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Leader of the party posts here
19th May, 2004 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine - Page 10

Ice and Althea will visit the tavern for a meal and listen to local gossip. Then they will look around/ask around for anyone hiring and at what jobs. Then they will check on Sokei at the doctor's.

====================================
I've emailed Fun that he needs to roll again -- he has not been on since yesterday at noon. If his character dies, well... he dies.

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2004 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

Ice says, "listen, we agreed to give you the first 15 gp and told you our friend here would have to pay the rest, if he lived. You agreed. We are no kin to him. We barely knew him. If you want to collect, you will need to find his family and see if they will pay you. As for his remains, do with them what you will. As I have said, he isn't any kin to us."

"However, we might want to acquire your services to help mend my friend Althea here. How much will it cost for you to treat her wounds?"

If we haven't already done so, we will next go to the Tavern to eat (I know it has been posted in party order that we would, but I don't see a reference to it in the game itself) and to inquire about getting jobs as waitresses. While there eating our food, we will listen for any talk of the mine or any other adventure that might be appealing to us.

When finished, if we are unable to get jobs at the Tavern we will need to look around town for possible jobs.

19th May, 2004 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

To save time and extra postings please say how did you divide Sokei's items, if at all?

19th May, 2004 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Mine Gold Order party

ALthea took the spear and the sword. We split everything else 50 50. When there was an odd number, Althea gets the extra.

19th May, 2004 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Mine Gold Order party

The Game Master says...

Sorry, but that does not make sense, you can't 50-50 a cloak or leather boots. Keep in mind that you need to be detailed so I can know what each character wants, I cannot assume this.

19th May, 2004 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Gold Mine

Sorry, I forgot about those items. I am taking the cloak, Althea can have the boots, skin of ale, and the pouch belt. If she decides she doesnt' need or want the boots ( the only item I am not sure of) she can always get rid of them at some other point in the game. We discussed the other items.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Gold Mine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,