Batman - The Weakest Character? - Page 4 of 4

Batman is more daring than other Super heroes - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 9:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
No super powers, just super gadgets? Or was there something more? Key Comic Thread
30th Jan, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Batman - The Weakest Character? - Page 4

Ah, but he's methods work. Yes, he puts his plans into effect without the groups say, buts thats because his plans work only because no one knows what they are. Also because Batman knows his plans work, he doesn't feel he's putting anyone in real danger, unless they mess up his plans.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jan, 2010 - 12:33am

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2010 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Character Weakest - Batman

Well yeah, that's what makes Batman who he is, the unconventional methods that works. Batman like has no other choice though. He has no super powers so he improvises.

30th Jan, 2010 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Batman - The Weakest Character? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

If anything Batman's mind is his superpower, I mean how can you beat him if he can figure out your weakness?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jan, 2010 - 12:35am

31st Jan, 2010 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Character Weakest - Batman

He is smart but is he a genius? I've never read anything that says he was at genius level so like where did he get that ability to figure out all these things so fast in his mind.

1st Feb, 2010 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Character Weakest - Batman

Batman is considered the greatest detective, so they may not say it out right he's a genius, but it is implyed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2010 - 2:24pm

3rd Mar, 2010 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Batman - The Weakest Character?

Batman Forever with the new Batman using the high tech stuff reminds me a lot off how Robin used to be. I'd of thought Batman would look for someone more like him to be his protege.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2017 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

Batman - Weakest Character - Page 4

Batman is more daring than other Super heroes as they have this moral compass that limits their abilities. Batman did use kryptonite fluids to boost his own strength so he is not totally just human.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Batman - The Weakest Character?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,