Tical Introduction - Page 2 of 2

If you are not using a weapon the you get - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Sep, 2015 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction - Page 2

Hi Tical, a few things to note please:

* I moved your new post from Member Wars to the Role-playing Game Review board. This is where you look for players that are interested.

* I also edited the thread with a proper name, title and so forth, when you have a chance please look over our Constructive Posting Policy for tips on posting.

* Last thing I noticed is you had two introductions so I merged both of them to here. If you have questions please do ask here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tical

Thank you for your help and sorry for the trouble biggrin.gif I will check out that board too.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2015 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Tical Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hey Tical, maybe you should join in one of the Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games so players can get used to seeing you around. If you can be active there then it will show you can be an active Dungeon Master too. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2015 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Tical

Are you still in the game? If so please post in the party leader thread what your actions are.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2015 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tical

If you are not using a weapon the you get your two attacks per sound. IF you wish to give me more than one round of attacks that would be great. smile.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tical Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,