Tical Introduction

Tical Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Jun, 2014 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2011 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction
A Friend

Tical Introduction

I'm 28 and work in a fast food place trying to learn to be a programmer. I like Dungeons & Dragons and want to be able to be creative and use my mind in ways I never can in real life. Looking forward to meeting new people to, happy to be here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2011 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Tical

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

If you are looking for other kinds of role-playing games start here: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2011 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your Username has been changed from "tical6444" to "Tical" as per our Registration rules. Please note it for the next time you login.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2014 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tical

Hi I'm looking for a fun Dungeons & Dragons game where I can actively use my mind and help other. Maybe some day save the country or a princess. Hope to have a lot of fun and find nice people on my journey.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2014 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Tical

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description? We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2014 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction

Hi Tical! Horde gave you all the necessary links but also there is a Dungeon Master that is looking for players if you are interested: Johnathan Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Campaign.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2014 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction
A Friend

Tical Introduction

Hi everyone I was wondering if it is possible to do a spoiler kind of thing where you click a button and the text appears, could you please help me. Thank you

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2014 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Tical Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Tical. I do not believe this is available for regular members. For what purpose do you need this feature?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tical Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,