Monopoly Board Game - Page 3 of 5

I love Monopoly, Its a fantastic game with - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Jul, 2007 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Monopoly Board Game
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game
A Friend

Monopoly Board Game - Page 3

I played Monopoly many times when black-outs occurred, My favourite piece was the train, my sisters was the dog, my brother the car, and my parents chose different ones.
I always found that if you get all the blue areas (Oriental, Vermont, Connecticut, Boardwalk, & Park Place) you can easily take out the other players. Also I like to set up the houses and hotels nicely so it looked realistic.

starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> Inuyasha </p></div>

</div><div style=

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2006 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Game Board Monopoly

As a child in the 60's we always played Monopoly. Being in England we played the English version with names like Old Kent Road, Pall Mall and Mayfair. I always went for the top hat whilst my brothers were the car and the ship. Whenever I was the banker I was always accused of cheating....laugh.gif

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game
A Friend

Monopoly Board Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

My wife and I love monopoly. I like it more than her though. When I was a kid, I first got into it when my best friend brought it over one summer, and we played on my back porch three or four times a day all summer. I have been hooked every since. Today, I don't have nearly the time to play, but do get in a game about once or twice a year. Its a blast, but my game is so torn up now, I really need to get another one. Earlier in the thread, someone asked for a history of monopoly. Being that I cannot let that go unanswered, go here if you want a history of this great real estate game.

https://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa121997.htm

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2006 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Game Board Monopoly

MONOPOLY GETS A MODERN MAKEOVER

Hasbro has revamped the Monopoly board with a modern twist.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2006/09/1...w-monopoly.html

13th Sep, 2006 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Game Board Monopoly

QUOTE (Roker @ 15-Mar 06, 6:49 AM)
Being in England we played the English version with names like Old Kent Road, Pall Mall and Mayfair.

We always played this version for years.
We didn't play it after we got married, but kept the old game safe.We eventually started playing it again a few years ago, because our friends became 'addicted' to it, and they used to come round on a Saturday night, and we'd play the game and have pizza. It was great, but sadly they've moved out of the area now, and the game has gone back in the cupboard.

We bought the Manchester edition, when that came out, but have never used it.. maybe one day it might be worth something as an unopened antique laugh.gif

The new alterations that Hasbro plan to introduce sound good too, especially the airports that they are including. I don't think there has ever been such a popular board game as this (in my opinion)

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2006 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game

Parker Brothers initially rejected Monopoly in 1933 for having "52 fundamental errors." It has now sold more than 100 million sets worldwide.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2007 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game - Page 3

I have one of the first edition sets my sister gave me. She go it when she was five or so. We played for hours and even bought extra money for it so more could play at once! My mom and dad were great they let the neighborhood live at their house on rainy days. We would start with 9 people some times 11. It was a lot of fun!

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2007 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Monopoly Board Game
A Friend

Monopoly Board Game Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I love Monopoly, Its a fantastic game with so many tactics.
My favorite piece was a non standard metal soldier, My two favorite locations were the brown ones, Old Kent Road and Whitechapple Road, the cheapest on the board but only require two locations to start constructing buildings.
I also love the fact that the player who passes go and receives their £200 has a very high chance of giving it straight back to either your or the income tax.

Very good game.

+  1 2 3 4 5 
> TOPIC: Monopoly Board Game

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,