Scrabble! - Page 2 of 4

Scrabble is a great game for all ages! - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Apr, 2006 - 8:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 
22nd May, 2004 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Scrabble! - Page 2

I like this game, I'm not very good at it mainly because of language barriers but I do find is a extremely helpful way to continuing learning new words. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2004 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Scrabble

Yes, and a fun way to spend time with friends and family. I'm wondering about getting a "junior" version so my daughter and I can play. She loves games, and I'm getting tired of Yahtzee and Candyland...

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2004 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Scrabble!
A Friend

Scrabble! Reviews RPG & Card Board

Scrabble is a very fun game. I play it with freinds, my family, and grandma. Once I almost used all of my letters! That is a feet that would highlight my day.

23rd Jan, 2005 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Scrabble

Yay! I love this game. And pretty good at it, too. I don't learn many new words from it, though. I love to make two or more words at once, and get extra points smile.gif

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2005 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Scrabble!
A Friend

Scrabble

I like this game, also. Sometimes just my husband and I will play. He is very smart and always comes up with words I have never heard of before. I have also played the online version. There are online Scrabble dictionaries, too, for those who like to play scrabble and want a convenient way to learn some new words. Sometimes I will look up new words while I am online already.

Offtopic but,
There is a game on yahoo messenger called text twist that I like a lot. This game challenges the player to come up with words from a set of letters.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2005 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Scrabble!
A Friend

Scrabble!

I love words games! I have always been really good at Scrabble because of my ease in Language Arts. I love language. English classes were always easy for me, and so word games tend to be the same way. I don't remember how, but I managed to 96 points off of one word one time. I wish I could remember the word, but I was a long time ago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2006 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Scrabble! - Page 2

Anyone who likes Scrabble should try UPWORD. The scoring is easier and the fun is you can build up as well as over the board

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2006 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

Scrabble!
A Friend

Scrabble! Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Scrabble is a great game for all ages! It is fun and family oriented. I used to play Scrabble often, but then somehow I stopped. sad.gif I should go buy one someday

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Scrabble!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,