Superboy - Page 2 of 2

Superboy for me is an unnecessary chapter - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Jul, 2011 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Now I'm a bit confused. Superman is Superboy's mentor? I thought Superboy was Superman at a younger age.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2006 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Superboy - Page 2

According to Answers.com: "Superboy was originally simply Superman as a boy and was essentially treated as a junior version of Superman. To that end, Superboy wore the Superman costume and his alter ego Clark Kent wore glasses as a disguise for his civilian identity. The character was created without the permission of Superman's creators, Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, a fact which increased an already-growing rift between them and the publisher, DC Comics."
Ref. https://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?method...nktext=Superboy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Superboy
A Friend

Superboy

There have been other incarnations of Superboy in DC world. Superboy was also the genetic creation after superman died. He was created by some other lab, I can't remember the name, but he wasn't a real born human or alien. He did have essentially the same powers.

14th Jul, 2011 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Superboy Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Superboy for me is an unnecessary chapter in the whole Superman affair, it just complicates things because we are mostly familiar with Superman becoming a man before he puts on a suit.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Superboy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,