Flash Or No Flash? - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (Epsilonorion)The only thing is that - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 27th Dec, 2005 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Do you rather simple web pages or vibrant ones?
  Web sites that just have a flash intro only       50.00%
  Web sites that do not use flash       16.67%
  Web sites that are totally built in flash       0.00%
  Web sites that have flash and HTML integrated equally       33.33%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Macromedia Plugin on web sites...
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2005 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Flash Or No Flash?
A Friend

Flash Or No Flash? - Page 2

I am a major fan of flash. When I used to work on websites and even soon when I begin working on another, the main programs I use are Dreamweaver and Fireworks. Flash just gives you a better way at accenting your website and making it more appealing. The only thing is that all flash sites should have a skip option. There are quite a few of these sites that do not include this skip. This can get annoying for people who have seen the same flash over and over again. All in all, if used well flash makes me vote sites a little higher then normal.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2005 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Flash Or Flash

QUOTE (Epsilonorion)
The only thing is that all flash sites should have a skip option. There are quite a few of these sites that do not include this skip.

Yes, not to mention the element of slow bandwidth. This is what separates a web designer from just someone that wants to show off. You see the web designer will think of the needs of all viewers where as the flasher will just think about what looks cool to him and maybe a few of his/her friends who are into sounds, blobs and animation. however, of all the things that irritate me that has not been covered so far is where a site is done completely in flash to dispense just a bit of information!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Flash Or No Flash?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,