Make Drugs Legal? - Page 15 of 18

Well mine is what I've read too. I - Page 15 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Discuss  Make Drugs Legal Marijuana Laws
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal? - Page 15

It does not matter if drugs are legal or not you will still have those who abuse them and those who will revert to criminal activities to keep up with their habits. Legalizing drugs can be a good thing as it will cause the black market and criminal elements that deal in drugs only out of business in some ways. Legalize it and tax the heck out of it like they have with alcohol and cigarettes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Legal Drugs Make

But by legalizing them do we remove the stigma and entice even more people to use them? I don't know the answer to this.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal? Health & Special Psychology

Alcohol use went UP when it was made illegal.

Keep the particularly egregious drugs that can be controlled like meth illegal. Legalize those with minimal impact other than the associated criminal elements and tax em.

Its not a solution I like, but its better than what we have.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:33pm

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Page 15 Legal Drugs Make

I think we should legalize a lot of them. Think of the money we spend incarcerating all the non violent drug offenders. We could divert those resources to other crime. In addition it would save billions on support programs for families because parents will be out of prison and can support their own family.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:40pm

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Legal Drugs Make

I think so too. The problem comes with the people that do stupid stuff, like driving while their wasted. Now instead of just people driving drunk you have people driving stoned too.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal?

They legalized marijuana in Colorado. That hasn't really been too much of a problem really.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal - Page 15

Really, I read something in the post yesterday or the day before that said driving under the influence of drugs has surpassed under the influence of alcohol for the first time ever. That said, I only believe about half of what I read and you have first hand knowledge. I agree with you and Daishain though, we have to do something different. We have too many people in jail for petty crimes like marijuana. We need to try something different.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal Psychology Special & Health - Page 15

Well mine is what I've read too. I haven't heard too much about people driving high. Of course I don't follow the news a whole lot.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Make Drugs Legal?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,