Not Wasting Intelligence During The Summer

Not Wasting Intelligence Summer - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th Jul, 2011 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Education Related News
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2011 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Not Wasting Intelligence During The Summer

Keeping Kids Intellectually Engaged In The Summer

Studies show that students lose months of reading and math skills over summer vacation. That knowledge loss adds up especially for children of low-income families but it can be mitigated by keeping students engaged all year long.
Source: NPR Topics: Education

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Summer The Intelligence Wasting Not

This is something I wish my parents had encouraged me in - studying more and not giving up my free time for other things. It really is a waste to have an idle brain for two months. In the very least things like developing social skills, music and art can be done.

27th Jul, 2011 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Not Wasting Intelligence During The Summer UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I whole heatedly agree! Summer is way too long without some kind of mental exercise. My parents always encouraged us to go to fun summer school camps where we could think more about future careers and things we might like to learn. It really paid off in the end because when the next school started I didn't feel too out of sync.

> TOPIC: Not Wasting Intelligence During The Summer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,