Why Does God Create Disabled People? - Page 2 of 3

I am not sure that this question can be answered - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 20th Nov, 2018 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2011 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Why Does God Create Disabled People? - Page 2

Name: Paulo

Title: Disabillities

Comments: Barcenas is almost right in his explanation. However, the reason we have disabilities is to face up the the challenges that disability brings positively. It's also down to karma and Natural Law. Every good and bad must be balanced out. In a previous incarnation you may have caused blindness in a person therefore, you must suffer blindness or a similar disability to balance your karma. It's more complicated than that but that's the basics of it. Let me ask a question. Are you a body with a spirit? or are you a spirit with a body? If you answered a spirit with a body you've got it right. We are on this earth plane to awaken our soul and perfect it through struggle and strife, being disabled you learn things you wouldn't if you were a healthy person. Trust me I know, I'm disabled. It's not easy.
God Bless All.

Source 1: Spiritual meditation

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2011 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

People Disabled Create God Why

I often think people who look tend to ask these questions are really looking for a reason to disbelieve in God. Just a basic human nature not any malice or such.

As for me know I do not think God allows this to occur for any specific reason so much as that it is just we live in an imperfect world and that is the natural way of things. We are really just looking at our basic gene structure and working against the odds of this happening. God did try to protect us from this by telling us not to marry cousins and such that are too closely related. ( if you do birth defect rise significantly, not as a punishment but if you lay out a gene grid it is just a mere statement of probability.)

I think God is a lot more hands of then people like to think. This does disturb many when I mention it. Again though just my own personal belief.

16th Oct, 2011 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Why Does God Create Disabled People? Revealed Bible The

international QUOTE
I often think people who look tend to ask these questions are really looking for a reason to disbelieve in God.

That is harsh. I have wondered about this as well and have never thought of it as a reason to disbelieve God. The answer to it is mostly one of faith. You believe that there is a more grand purpose to these things that we cannot understand now. Maybe an answer we can understand will be given to us later.

8th Oct, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 People Disabled Create God Why

Why do we ask this question if there is so much else wrong with the world? Why does god create thieves, murderers, rapist, hurricanes, earthquakes and all the other things we look at as evil. Maybe we are asking the wrong 'person', we need to put it down to the natural order of things. Sometimes bad things, bad situations and bad outcomes happen everywhere, that's how the universe has been evolving.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Why Does God Create Disabled People?
A Friend

People Disabled Create God Why

God created the heavens and the earth and then he created the beasts of the fields. After this he created man and woman. In them he gave free will and self thinking. After the great flood he changed things and rain was now something common instead of a fine mist that would rise up and water the lands. In creating the rains he created the storms and the tempests to help remind men that they are small. The free thinking gave us the murders and other evil that men can be. He did not create handicaps as I believe this is something that men brought upon themselves tinkering with human genes and other items that should have ben left alone. Other handicaps came directly from accidents that could have been avoided if men would listen instead of being stubborn.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There have been recorded cases of humans being born handicapped since humans started recording things. Autism, birth defects, and other such ills have been around long before any tinkering with genes came about, or even exposure to manmade chemicals.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2018 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Why God Create Disabled People - Page 2

Man has been leading the human race towards their own destruction and part of that comes secondary reactions from pollution, Franken foods and our general lifestyle that strays further and further away from the way nature intended it.

20th Nov, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Why God Create Disabled People The Bible Revealed - Page 2

I am not sure that this question can be answered for someone that does not already have an existing faith in God. Most prior answers revolve around “for His glory” or “man’s sinful nature”. How do we argue this for someone who does not yet believe in God or His definition of sin?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Why Does God Create Disabled People?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,