Values & Abundance - Page 2 of 2

Skullin, considering you only should choose - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Nov, 2005 - 12:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: If you could have lots of ONE of the following which would you want?
  Love       50.00%
  Money       6.25%
  Intelligence       6.25%
  Wisdom       31.25%
  Comeliness       0.00%
  Children       0.00%
  Friends       6.25%
  Fame       0.00%
  Experience       0.00%
Total Votes: 16
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
22nd May, 2004 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance - Page 2

LDS, I agree with you that we should seek for such important things. Unfortunately, many of us (definately myself included) aren't quite that mature. So when asked what we would want most, we choose money. Partly because it is easier to quantify what we could do with it than what we could do with wisdom or love.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2004 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Abundance and Values

I think the dream of most people is to have a lot of money, but I think people do not realize that once they have it in abundance they may change a lot or start doing things they will not normally do. When you have too much of something, it becomes dangerous if it is the wrong thing.

5th Feb, 2005 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance Health & Special Psychology

I think Intelligence is the most valuable to have (though I accidentally chose wisdom.)

All the others you could acquire and develop, but with intelligence - you either have it or not. Money, love, friends, you can all get through effort. Intelligence, no matter how hard you try, you cannot develop.

5th Feb, 2005 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Abundance and Values

I chose love, because.. well, even if things take a turn of the worse, you have at least somebody to stand by your side...

15th Nov, 2005 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Abundance and Values

I chose love, even if all the other things are great to have they would be hollow without it.

It seems that allot of people are involved in some kind of meta-thinking,
(if I had this, I could get that..) but at the root of all things it is all meaningless if you have no or little love for anything or anyone.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2005 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance
A Friend

Values & Abundance

Assuming I have the intelligence not to lose it all --- definitely money. The rest can follow. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2005 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Values & Abundance - Page 2

Skullin, considering you only should choose one, that would mean you need intelligence as a first choice then?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Values & Abundance

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,