D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 3 of 36

"I know the way, I'll lead." - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2011 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
16th Aug, 2011 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 3

The straightforwardness of Krusten may surprise everyone but being a woman in a man's career has caused her to put herself out there more than ever.

Krusten reads over it quickly and the part about the horse most definitely appeals to her but she ensures to ask, "I can keep my dog right?" Before she awaits the reply she puts her name Krusten and in quaint fashion says... "Where is the blood?"

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2011 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Glems scythe rips easily through the mans cloths, skin and bone. He flops to the ground-dead. The teenager kicks him in the head and then quickly runs off. The man you hit earlier doesn't seem to be rousing. You can tell that he is dead as well.

Suddenly you have the urge to turn around and when you do, the man you saw in the tavern is there. "Come with me, he busted your head pretty good. My friends can fix you up a bit, and don't worry about disposing of the bodies either." He turns and motions for you to follow. His voice is strong and you can tell this man is human even though his face is shrouded.

----------

The armored man replies, "Of course you can keep your dog, just make sure to pick up after him, it is not good to have feces lying in the streets."

After Krusten asks "Where is the blood?" The man smiles and motions to a figure armored like himself at the bar. "Talk to him he'll give you your first assignment."

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 16th Aug, 2011 - 5:33pm

16th Aug, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Thank you" says Krusten as she goes over to the man at the bar. "I am Krusten, your newest recruit. What will you have me do now... I am ready to serve."

16th Aug, 2011 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

The armoured man says, "Good day recruit, I am Guard Sergeant Beltrum. You came along at just the right time! Follow me to the stables." The Sergeant begins walking to the guard's stables which are located in the northeastern portion of the town along with the guards barracks.

He keeps talking as he and Krusten go to the stables. "We sent out a patrol yesterday to see if the road was clear. Those orcs have a habit of putting stuff in the road and digging large holes so the wagon's wheels get stuck. Well, only one of the two men we sent out returned. It turns out they were attacked by a small band of orcs only about 6 in number. The orcs suprised the two of em and one man was cut down instantly the other managed to ride away. You will travel with two other guards to the spot on the road where the ambush took place, then you will track the orcs back to their camp and kill them. Sound simple enough?"

When they arrive at the stables there are already two others there. One of them is a tall human wearing scale mail and the other, who is also human, is a bit short and is wearing simple leather. "Hello, I am Geoffre and this is Desh." the tall human says. Desh nods towards you as he mounts his horse. "Well we better get going!"

16th Aug, 2011 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten acknowledges her fellow recruits and introduces her self as Krusten, the fearless warrior and also shows her dog as her best friend. She then looks around, "...And where is my horse?" She hopes it is well equipped and makes sure it is so before leaving.

16th Aug, 2011 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

The horses aren't armored, but they do have sattles, reins and the like. They also have a satchel on each side. Each one is filled with a waterskin with water and a few days rations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2011 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 3

Looking over the horse Krusten puts on a slightly annoyed face saying, "Well I guess this will have to do." Where are we off to and what is the riding position?

16th Aug, 2011 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

"I know the way, I'll lead." Geoffre says as he begins to ride out of town. [Out of Character:]I'll assume you'll follow him, for the sake of not dragging things out.[Out of Character:]

The sun is beating down on you as you ride. The road is merely a path of wagon wheels in the sand. The desert is filled with large rolling dunes. It looks as if you are riding on a yellow sea.

Suddenly Geoffre stops and holds up his hand. Then he points off in the distance, a very small amount of smoke can be seen rising above one of the dunes. "We can ride in like madmen and charge them, or we can attempt to sneak up on them and suprise them, but this would mean leaving the horses here. What do you want to do?" The tiny trail of smoke is only about 100 yards away and on the other side of a dune.

If you wish to charge in, then roll your initiative and attack rolls.
If you wish to sneak up, then simply take a move silently or sneak check.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (36) »

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.